Hosts of Guys We F*****D Podcast Catching Heat

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by glt1980, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

She had watched a lot of romantic movies. Too many, in fact.

2. Madeleine

Wait, do you ask women for their MBTI when you meet them???

(BTW, that could be a new thread „What’s your MBTI?“)

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No. I can pick up on it rather easily. Usually within the first 30 min for extroverts. Sometimes it's harder to pick up on it with introverts, but I'll pick up on it by the end of 1 day at the longest.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

5. Madeleine

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I prefer my women with an NF
    NT: is cool as I am one
    SP: usually only fwb, but I keep my mind open too more
    SJ: nope never

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'll even take a bw NF over a ww SJ

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I just wanted to add, please continue to take care of yourself for you. They'll "unintentionally" point you in an early grave if you aren't careful.

9. meowkittenmeow

FYI, they debunked that decades ago.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I disagree. It's something that's real and most can't see it, but I know plenty others that do.

When your conscience is on a higher frequency you pick up on things others don't.

11. meowkittenmeow

https://www.vox.com/2014/7/15/5881947/myers-briggs-personality-test-meaningless

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-28315137

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...lity-test-is-pretty-much-meaningless-9359770/

Regardless, I can't stop people from believing in fairies or gods, so, believe what you want. I wish you the best.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'll check it out. BTW it's not a belief unless you think psychology is fake and that Carl Jung was a whack job.

Irrespective of that. I know what I have perceived for myself.

13. meowkittenmeow

It is a belief when it has been debunked yet you still hold faith in it.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

These articles are about debunking the test, no? I haven't looked at that test in well over a decade nor do I put stock into it, as I mentioned before, I don't need a test to type people.

Just because that test may have major short commings doesn't mean the 4 categories of temperament doesn't exist.

Actually if I was going to direct someone to a test or website about it I would direct them to David Kerseys temperament website. Although I haven't been to that site for years myself.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Those articles are about debunking a test.

Just because a reliable test may not have been found doesn't mean the subject matter is false.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

17. meowkittenmeow

Watch the final video if you must. The test has been debunked and the individual identifiers are debunked along with it. It is a very old theory with many criticism that doesn't hold up today. But, as I said, believe in what you will and I will respect your beliefs.

18. meowkittenmeow

It's based on a theory by carl jung, the 4 indicators are a product of the test itself.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Carl Jung didn't develop the Meyers Briggs. So what test are you talking about?

Maybe I would think it was false if I have never perceived it myself. I don't even know how someone would prove it. Don't really care honestly.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bruh you can call it batshit if you want, no offense taken.

Lol