Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Found another YA interracial horror movie on Tubi ~ "Abigail". It looks like an awkward coming-of-age movie set in the Deep South during the 70's. I will try to post the trailer tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2024
  2. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for (2023) "Abigail":

3. Young Herschel

I just purchased this DVD last week and have put it in the Sony UBP-X800M2 for an initial watch. Will let you know how good it is because other than a jailbroken firestick . . . I don't know how else you could watch it. The reviews are pretty good for IR content but I will have to judge for myself.

EDIT: Damn they just introduced the daughter ~ "Daphne". There was a sudden surge of unexpected blood loss from my brain lol ;). I hope this DVD loves up to its promise because I know there is alot of killing in this Black Horror movie . . . let the IR content be of equal intensity lol

Last edited: Aug 19, 2024
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This movie brings back memories! lol.

5. Young Herschel

I recently researched the Candyman trilogy from the 1990's and sadly to my chagrin the Candyman sequel of 1995 didn't have any IR action as compared to the third film from 1999 starring "Baywatch" actress Donna D'errico. I only can say my analysis that "Candyman 3: Day of the Dead" has the interracial kick I was hoping for.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2024
  6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The IR in the Candyman series is huge part of the main story. The reason for his vengeance and rage is over the violent hatred for his Interracial Love Affair with a white woman his love Caroline Sullivan. In each movie they slowly tell the backstory of Daniel Robitaille aka Candyman.

[​IMG]

7. Young Herschel

Truly . . . I only saw interracial affectionate exchanges in the third movie was my distinction. I liked "Candyman 2" starring the mother and wife from "The OC" so I was hoping for as good an IR scene as they presented in "Candyman 3: Day of the Dead". It just doesn't measure up and they changed when the lynch mob scene occurred in the Daniel Robitaille flashback from daytime to nighttime between the second and third movies as well.