Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But she WAS killed by a man who was in the USA illegally. He was not supposed to be here. Why are you dismissing that fact?

According to his confession, she threatened to call the police on him, so he murdered her. He stabbed her to death.
    Motive much?

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

If this had been a 37 year old man with a 17 year old girl, he'd be instant toast. I get that. I just don't get into tit for tat side of it. We know that teenage boys and girls process things like this differently. Laws should reflect harm or damage done and they should not be one size fits all. These things should be evaluated on a case by case basis. Does this mean that we end up with women getting away with some of the things men go to jail for? In some cases, yes. But, it would also mean that guys who didn't really do anything wrong would get off, too.

We all know that boy wasn't harmed in anyway, shape or form. He was 17 and, more than likely, sexually active. Did he go to the cops? No. Did he seek therapy for his "trauma?" No. Because he wasn't hurt. As most guys his age wouldn't be. She didn't drug him. She didn't coerce him. She didn't do any of that. She got on top of him and started kissing him. Had he wanted her to stop, he could have gotten up and left. He's not a girl. By his own words, he didn't freeze. Ask yourself, when you were 17, could you have stopped a woman from getting on top of you if you had wanted? I know I could have and did. And I have MD.

Dark, think back to when you were his age. If some hot older woman was actively trying to give you some, you would have had sex with her. Now, would that have harmed your 17 year old self?

And if being guided by logic and critical thought, instead of getting caught up and ruled by emotions, makes my opinion gross, then I hope my ideas are the grossest things you, or anyone else, has ever heard.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Sticking up for women who have sex with minors because you are a horn dog is not logical or profound. It’s gross either way you look at it and your “logic” has zero studies or information to back it up. Studies and information show the exact opposite of your opinions. Yes, it’s gross. Your lack of studies and evidence to support your claims only proves that your “logic” is just an opinion and a gross one at that.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The 38 year old Rican I was smashing at 18 had the gumption to randomly pic my dad out of a crowd and start a conversation with him while mentioning me. even tho she never met him, we looked alike enough for her to figure it out.

She told him that I called her "Ms" before her name. To this day I don't know how she explained our acquaintance, or if she tried to or actually did fuck him too.

She was hot tho

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I heard of a story from a guy around my old neighborhood similar to yours.

6. samson1701

Okay, let's look at your statement. You characterise my posts as "sticking up for women who are molesting minors." That's a very broad brush to use on what I've said and it boarders on being purposely misleading.

1. In the other post, I specifically refer to teenage boys who are already sexually active. In this case, a 17 year old boy. Nothing else. You make it sound as if I'm talking about males of any of age. I never said that or implied it and you know it. Details are everything.

2. I never said there shouldn't be some type of punishment. I've always maintained there should be. Just not a one size fits all approach. But you knew that already. You just have an axe to grind and my statements look like easy chopping. Don't do it. Get out of your feellings.

BTW, if you have studies that refute my stance, please post links. I'll gladly read them if they exist and change my thinking accordingly. Just make sure these studies are actually about the kinds of cases I'm talking about and not just any kind of underage case.

Show and prove. I'll wait.

7. samson1701

You poor guy. I'll bet had that happened to you just a few months earlier when you were 17, you'd have been devastated and emotional traumatised. How would you ever have gotten through it?

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Knowing my dad he just told me enough to try to read me. He wasn't into the books, but he was very street smart with sharp instincts.

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Poor argument. As I posted in the previous thread, your “gender based” legal bias is not remotely equal and it based on your unfounded opinion with zero studies to back it up. You were in the Pedo thread asking for more lenient sentencing for women because you feel that you would have liked it in your teens. Both I and K requested that you show us studies backing your claims. You went silent and never replied. If you are looking for studies and articles for the effects of rape, molestation, and sexually assault of minors for both genders, feel free to google it.

I have tasked you with proof of your claims in this thread and in the previous thread and you still have provided none. Your”logic” is opinion, a gross opinion and nothing more. So, until you finally provide proof for your statements and opinion (in both threads like you were tasked with), then I will just leave you to your gross opinions.

Also, nice try trying to ask me for studies when there are plenty (google is your friend), but when you were told you have no studies to back up your claims and were asked to prove it if there were you went silent. Either you can’t find anything to support your grimey claims or you don’t want to go searching and end up on a watch list for your gross ass assertions. Either way, you know you are wrong, and have yet to provide anything to substantiate your claims in either thread.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Get real. So you use a "pissed off white guy with a semi" and compare it to a po' lil ol persecuted honest undocumented guy just tryna earn a living... as your argument about what to fear in America? Why didn't you compare it to gangbangers with glocks and sawn off shotguns?
    "White guy Mass shooters" here and there are not your fear factor, and you know it.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And another thing, whenever these "White men" you apparently fear so much, do shoot up a place, there's IMMEDIATE CALLS from the Left to have stricter gun laws or ban guns.

But when an illegal kills Americans, the Left scream it's got nothing to do with them being illegally in the country. Make up your mind.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But having an undocumented status has nothing to do with the crime being committed. Americans have far more to fear from other Americans. In your community 83% of the crime done to white people is done by other white people. So focusing on undocumented immigrants is like putting more attention on a splinter opposed to a stab wound

13. The Dark King

Of course it is because its random and they don't target specific people they go after everyone. At least gang bangers are restricted to specific areas they don't going movie theaters or concerts and just open fire on innocent people minding their own business. Their violence has a reason and mostly very specific targets other gang bangers.
    Mass shooters are the very definition of terrorists.

14. The Dark King

I hear what you're saying but when the law isn't applied evenly and fairly its men like you and I who suffer the most. Keep this shit clear as fuck adults stay away from teenagers period the end. I have a friend who had a crush on a teacher and hooked up with him years later. She admits she would have done it in hs had she thought he would have let her. Girls can just as easily be down they have agency just like boys do. We shouldn't assume one gender is more fragile than the other especially in this day and age.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Doesn't Steven Seagal live in Russia now?

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

18. RicardoCooper

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes,he's living in Russia.

20. RicardoCooper

If y'all had just voted for Hillary, all these wealthy white men would still have their jobs and would be employing people, adding to the tax base and the economy. This is your fault. LMAO