Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No the huge difference is even with video a swath of Americans don't believe in racism. Just speaking up has never ever been enough. People who get in trouble for it are usually caught red handed. So sorry no its not remotely the same thing.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The accuser says the #MeToo movement inspired her to finally file the police report. She also claims she wanted the alleged incident recorded in case other accusers come forward.

longshot of this actually being true. Maybe not in the manner she described, people are wondering how she get down there. lol.

I don't think Jamie Foxx would go to the police and look to get this woman charged with filing a false report. The climate is this and always has been in this country you are more than likely NOT to get in trouble more so serious trouble if you make sexual assault or rape allegations against black men. MeToo allowing accusations to be a form of evidence in the court of public opinion makes even more okay and gives comfort to women that lie. Jamie lived a wild party lifestyle back then, but that is not evidence of him being capable of being sexually aggressive with women. Of course yes we expect him to deny it, but if it didn't happen then OF COURSE he is going to deny something that never happened and be that furious about it to go to the police. I would! Especially in this climate where it's easy and okay to accuse someone because of the inspiration that MeToo gives women. Not everybody is going to be telling the truth especially when things like #justbelievewomen is a form of evidence and could render people in the court of public opinion a sex offender, sexual predaor, ect. That kind of thinking also encourages lying. Especially when you see women like Breana Harmon and Niki Yovino get slaps on the wrist for their ADMITTED lies.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's some spiteful shit. Fuck that overrated camel. He can shove tidal up his ass.

4. The Dark King

You'd think they'd do everything they could to expel obvious liars that hurt the movement

5. darkcurry

That's because the main goal of their movement is what they always tell us... woman power! They don't want to tear down the plantation they just want to kick the old white men out and move in. lol. It seems like too many humans don't know how to come into power with being noble, good hearted and honest. No, instead they want to emulate the oppressors. That goes for some of the black people in these black social movements as well especially the black women.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Easy, tiger

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Basically, feminism is the same old white supremacy with a different gender in charge.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, l think if some ass slapped your face years ago with his dick, the recipient has every right to tell their story.
    Going to the police to file a report... l wouldn't, but l'm not her. I'd have probably slapped and yanked it hard out of reflex. Grabbed those nuts and twisted them like a balloon sculpture. Then l would have dropped them and kicked them. But that's just me.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you see the covert shade Beyonce was throwing towards Nas on Twitter? Liking tweets that were clowning Nas.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not remotely the same? Of course it is. Even with video, a swath of Americans don't believe in sexism and misogyny.
    Mistreatment and abuses based on gender or 'race', is abhorrent.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Naw, I didn't see or hear about that. I refuse to believe Beyonce would do that. I need to see it to believe it.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol...

[​IMG]

13. The Dark King

Which video do we have like Tamir Rice John Crawford Philando Castillio? Point me to some please

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Huh? Videos of what, exactly?

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Women getting sexually assaulted, pressing charges and the defendant getting acquitted.

16. The Dark King

Thank you. If she's saying its the same thing it should be pretty clear.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whoa. You're assuming most rapists/murderers even get arrested, let alone make it to trial.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Here:
    It is estimated that hundreds of thousands of rape kits sit untested in police department and crime lab storage facilities across the country in what is known as the rape kit backlog. Each kit represents a lost opportunity to bring healing and justice to a survivor of sexual violence and safety to a community.

Mind you, thousands have sat for over a decade.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I'm talking about what is caught on video such as Tamir, Philando, etc. Something that can be used as visual evidence. The underreporting of rape and rapekit backlogs is another issue.

20. darkcurry

He denies it happened. If someone lied about being sexually assaulted to the police and/or tabloids by you especially being a black man in this era where beliefs are a form of evidence that people were sexually assaulted or raped you would want to do everything to clear your name. Can't assume that only someone that is guilty would respond the way Jamie did. Malcom Alexander , James Bain, Lawrence Mckinney and Brian Banks vigorously defended themselves as well and they still winded up in prison.