Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Smh or just call the cops. Unlike sexual assault domestic violence usually has physical proof. And if your with a black man the cops will drag his ass out of there before you press 1.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

For decades, cops don't "drag' any man out any more unless the woman has visible injuries, (which don't always show). They hand women a card to file an emergency domestic violence/restraining-order petition at a court place which is usually open 24 hrs. The petition is normally granted. Men have the option to file for one too.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

And Don't forget Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner called Scarlett Johannson's Black Widow a slut among other names back in 2015.
    http://time.com/3832841/chris-evans-jeremy-renner-scarlett-johansson-black-widow/

I mean if Todd Bridges could get brought up for something he denies doing 40 years ago they can... Oh who am I kidding.

5. darkcurry

For those who ask why would a woman lie. This is one of the reasons:
    'When we were living together, I found out that Chloe cheated on me, and I ended the relationship. For several week after we broke up, she asked me to get back together with me and even told me she wanted to have kids with me, 'build a life' with me and told me that I was 'the one,' but I did not want to be with someone who was unfaithful.

Not saying her specifically is lying, but if the relationship went that way then people shouldn't have never jumped the gun. Then again jumping the gun seems to be the weapon of choice that seems to make people happy going after those that are just accused and denies it.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

This. And if she is telling the truth, then that sucks too. However, the whole alcohol thing was just stupid. She out her trippin because Chris didn't want alcohol around him. I dont know if shes seen people deal with alcoholism(shes in the industry, shes HAS to on at least one occasion), but that shit is no joke. It's just as serious and deadly as any other fatal addiction. Boohooing because she can't have alcohol all in his damn face and house after recovering from his addiction. I applaud motherfuckers that beat an addiction.

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This is why these stories are so difficult to process. I want to support victims of abuse, but blindly believing every accusation isn't fair because vindictive people can and do fabricate lies to hurt people. It's so much easier to vilify abusers after they are formally charged with something, instead of just getting accused by someone who doesn't have to prove anything.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

#believewomen

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I know this off-topic, but Jay-Z & Beyonce just dropped a suprise joint album on an hour ago on Tidal. SMH on them doing this on the same weekend as Nas' new album dropped:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed. It has gone overboard.

11. The Dark King

No one is gonna hear it tidal is dumb as hell. Pay twice as much for a tenth of the content they have on spotify

12. darkcurry

This is the part where they are or pretending to be racially ignorant and tone deaf to of how that is more dangerous to black men accused of sexual harassment, assault or rape. Jamie Foxx denies the allegations against him and even filed charges against this woman and people STILL believes he did it. Morgan Freeman proved he wasn't talking to that lady in that video and has cleared up these so-call harassing and assault allegations and that black female reporter even came out and said out of ALL the times she interviewed him over the years she never felt uncomfortable, but people STILL believe he is this predator. I don't care how famous black men are they are STILL NOT WHITE MEN. Ben Affleck will be and is on his way to being forgiven for things he was accused of and hell he is even caught on TAPE grabbing a woman's breast! Faster than Jamie Foxx will be forgiven for something that he denies and it is NOT on tape. The same with Morgan Freeman. They are facing the same scrutiny that Ben Affleck faced when that tape came out and there is no evidence of their sexual misconduct and they deny it ever happening! Think about that. And you'll understand more of why Melora felt "empowered" to come out with that unfair allegation against a 14 year old Todd Bridges.

13. ColiBreh1

SMH. People still believe this misinformation in 2018? Tidal has 2 subscription tiers, they have a regular subscription for $9.99/month(that's the same price as everybody else) & a Hi-Fi tier for $19.99/month.

14. The Dark King

Spotify has a free service and 9.99/month subscription so I was dead on fam

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Do agree with you there, in Aus and Europe the accused's identity is protected even after charges. However, being famous, l assume it would make that difficult to keep under wraps.

At your bolded, even if Jamie is guilty of it, of course he is going to deny it, period, (who wouldn't?), and filing counter-charges isn't a bad idea, considering she can never prove it.

How would a woman prove years ago she's at some party(?), or at Jamie's house and that he apporached her while she's sitting (whether flirting with him, or whatever, or not), and he pulls out his fick and tries to make her suck it. When she declines, he then slaps her cheek with it. I could totally see it going down like that. Lots of athletes and Hollywood producers/actors/stars think their shit (dicks) don't stink, lol, smh.

Jamie has often loved showing off his dick and talking about it, because he's well endowed. You should listen to him yapping about it on Howard Stern.
    He also admitted he did take the pic and uploaded it (that was on GuysWithIPhones) as "preparation for a movie role, to show a female friend how he looked". Lol. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

I think if he did it back then, Jamie is a comedian and probably thought he was being funny, when in fact he was being an asshole and it would have humiliated the woman. Jamie probably thought he was Raw's 'dick-swinging "Dexter Jock" from the Bahamas', lol!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  16. The Dark King

Love all the speculation. So is there any scenario where a man can deny it and be given the benefit of the doubt or is a woman's word just more believable no matter what? This is equality?

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Look, it's not much different than accusations of racism. They're very similar in that they are both rampant, both have come a long way, both can be hard to prove, or easily proved. In both instances, usually one (the accuser/s) gets more of the benefit of the doubt over the accused.
    Is it fair? No. Is it a fact of the current state of U.S society?.Yeah.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Just watched a vladtv interview with Godfrey and he was talking about "man I hope they domt come for Samuel L and Denzel next". Shit was hilarious. :D

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If this teaches us anything, it's that no actor-persons (<-- for the PC brigade) deserves star-struck adulation. They are NOT their characters they play, they have issues, demons and whatever else, just like the rest of people who have the same issues, etc.

20. ColiBreh1

Watch for Eddie Murphy & Wesley Snipes being targets.