Hi! I'm Tarshi

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by wtarshi, Oct 2, 2011.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i'm looking to 40. don't fear it joanie, embrace the digits

lol...i read this comment, then reread it & i still have no idea what you're talking about

2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Dickfeet.

3. wtarshi

you're derailing my welcome thread with speak of dickfeet.....

keep on the topic of me, oobs & aging gracefully please :p

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I don't know what the fuck "oobs" are (perhaps half a boob maybe), but you? Aging? HELL NO!!!!!

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I refer to them as pillows, cushions, and breakfast.

6. wtarshi

you need to go eat

7. Athena

Athena New Member

Here is not aging gracefully:

[​IMG]

And now back to Tarshi:
    [​IMG]

8. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

My first thought for her was,,,,,,,, I hope the wind doesn't change,,,, then I thought,,,,,,,, Is that Joan River's????

With all this talk of turning 40 and how wonderful it is, I think I look forward to it.... However it is a few years away, I have had the most wonderful 20's and so far fabulous 30's, can't wait for fun 40's... (well I can,,,, but atleast it sounds good.)

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

your hair in the picture falls across your face and it looks sexy. It has that I just came out of the wind or I coming out the ocean and walking on the beach in slow motion look

10. wtarshi

awwww...why thank you gl...!!!! your description is far more sexy than what it actually was

11. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Maybe as I get nearer to it, it won't feel so horrible to me. LOL.

12. wtarshi

lol...!!! you don't look it, act it or feel it, so why worry about it...??? :mrgreen:

13. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Bottom line? You can't do a damned thing about it, so you may as well relax and enjoy it.

14. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know as I near it, I'll feel differently, but it's still scary changing the digits. LOL.

My birthday is on a Saturday, I plan on being drunk from Friday night through Sunday morning. :p

15. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

I can't remember what I did on my 40th, though I know I was on crutches from knee surgery. I celebrated my 50th by going into a massive depression...followed up a few months later with an MS diagnosis. :-D

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no problem. I will be more detailed next time. besides that no need to thank me. I say thank you for looking sumptuous

17. wtarshi

:smt039

I had my height officially measured two days ago and i'm exactly 5'2. the doctor also informed me that I haven't started shrinking yet, which is a bonus.

18. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

no wonder FG towered over you in the pic and is the husband!:smt042

It has been two years. Had to be an interesting ride.no?

Whatever happen to that other aussie gal? the one that went to thialand. She had dark hair and was 5'10 or so.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So your new screen name is Shorti?? :p

20. wtarshi

nah ah...geeky is a wifey as well :smt049

are you talking about whikly my dickly?