Hey, baby...what's your sign?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Tamstrong, Dec 4, 2014.

?

What is your Zodiac Sign?

1. Aries (March 21-April 19)

4.5%
  2. Taurus (April 20-May20)

6.7%
  3. Gemini (May 21-June 20)

13.5%
  4. Cancer (June 21-July 22)

10.1%
  5. Leo (July 23-August 22)

2.2%
  6. Virgo (August 23-September 22)

12.4%
  7. Libra (September 23-October 22)

11.2%
  8. Scorpio (October23-November 21)

10.1%
  9. Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

7.9%
  10. Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

6.7%
  11. Aquarius (January 20-February 18 )

6.7%
  12. Pisces (February 19-March 20)

7.9%
  1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Of course. I also want to be able to mess with their minds a little bit before they do realize what's coming. :D

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Oh shit! You got that talk too? My dad said this to my brother and I, but he added in that we're not to look for a fight but if someone hits us... we'd better fight back, and that he'd better not hear otherwise or he'd kick our ass again. To this day I tell my brother that he heard... Go out on the block and kick everyone's ass because that's exactly what he did:). It was hilarious.

3. Tamstrong

Yep, I sure did. Your brother sounds like one of my brothers. lol I heard that from my daddy, too. There was one time when he did tell me to look for a fight. My first fight was with a bitch that had been giving me hell for a long ass time. He told me to decide when I wanted to beat her and ass, and tell her about it first time I saw her at school the next day so she'd know it was coming. I decided after lunch outside was the best time. He told me not to say another word about it to her or anyone else until it was time for her ass whooping. She ran her head about it all morning, talking all kinds of shit about me, so people were waiting to see what would happen. I approached her at the appointed time and suggested we go around the corner of the building so we wouldn't get in trouble, but she told me I was just afraid to get my ass kicked in front of everyone. So it happened in front of everyone, which worked to my benefit. Everyone got to see me beat the shit out of miss "badass". lol I was surprised because I didn't think I had it in me. All I remember from the fight itself was repeatedly punching her in the face until the vice principal pulled me off of her. I had a few scratches on my neck where she was trying to fight me off, but she never got in one hit. It was such a crazy yet freeing experience for me after all the torment I'd dealt with. Another reason I was glad I did it was , because my daddy told me if I didn't follow through with kicking her ass, he was gonna kick mine. lol

Damn, I did some rambling. lol Oh, well. Time for another drink. :p

4. Tamstrong

5. DudeNY12

Lol! That's the way to do it... Whoop... That.... Ass!!! t. I should've had a beer while you were going for another drink. I was always the quiet dude and once my brother and I were in different schools (4th grade for me)... I no longer had my protection, and in middle school it was on. I was mild tempered, but it bothered the hell out of me when people would bring BS my way, and then i'd have to finish it. I remember two occasions where I was definitely about to be suspended, and then after pulling my records they spoke with some of my teachers who backed me as a non-troublemaker. I remember one walked into the office while I was there and she was shocked. I can still hear her voice saying the AP, that there must be more to the story. Maybe that started my love thing for white women:D. I liked yours' though. I did things differently in that I never warned anyone. Basically, I'd jump into action once someone took me there. I just texted my brother asking him if he remembered my Dad's instruction and how he interpreted it. Do you still see any of your old schoolmates?

6. Tamstrong

Lol I did what I had to do; it was past time for me to stand up for myself. No worries...I'm sure I had enough drinks for both of us last night. :p Middle school is the worst time ever. I'm glad you didn't get yourself in too much trouble...looks like white women had your back from a young age. lol My daddy specifically instructed me to warn her; I'm guessing it was to make her sweat it a little bit since she probably knew deep down she wasn't as tough as she thought she was. I had do plenty of jumping in to finish what somebody started though. I rarely see or communicate with any old classmates these days, but I honestly didn't didn't give a damn about most of them. lol How about you?

7. DudeNY12

Yup, I get it. What was the drink(s) last night? I'm mainly a beer person, and sometimes will hit the hard stuff with friends. I think the last time was when we were in a Tex-Mex joint, I ordered a Corona went to the men's room and came back to find my Corona and I had a glass because my friends ordered a pitcher of margarita, and I know at least 1 more pitcher followed. Needless to say all 3 of us were lopsided by the end of that night:D. Yup, all of my teachers from K through 4th grade were young white women with long hair, and they were nurturing as ever. I think I had kiddie crushes on them all, especially those with the one with dark hair. I think I like your dad's strategy for you, and clearly it work well for you. I never thought about it, but I can see where it can be cool to have the person knowing that you're serious and it's about to go down. High school is a sad situation because with our huge inner-city school so many people went downhill immediately after and that's of those who actually graduated. There are a few of us that I am in contact with on FB, and then they're like about 4-5 others. So... like you, most I didn't care to know/continue contact, and others weren't doing anything positive with themselves.

Also... My brother texted back to say he absolutely remembers that talk/warning and his action(s) from that point forward

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Tamstrong

A couple of shots of Patron with salt & lime, and a couple bottles of Dos Equis. Beer isn't typically my first choice, but I do drink it on occasion. Lol...that's what margaritas/tequila are for after all. :p It's funny how those kiddie crushes have an influence on us forever. I never had any crushes on my teachers, but I remember a cutie in my kindergarten, I remember planting a big ol' kiss on him out on the playground. lol Yeah, his strategy worked, but I admit I didn't have a lot of faith in it. I just did what I was told. lol Yeah, that kind of high school situation is beyond sad when there are so many it happens to. It sucks. High school wasn't my favorite time. I got good grades and was involved in a few things I enjoyed like drama club & writing competitions, and all that crap, but it still sucked. My smart mouth tended to get me in trouble a lot too. lol I loved playing basketball too, but my mom decided I had to quit. I also hated where we lived and everything about it. I've had a few former classmates reach out to me via facebook (which I really don't use...my son is the only "friend" I have so I have access to his recent pics, lol), but I have no interest in reconnecting with people I didn't really feel all that connected to in the first place. It's good that you have a few worth keeping contact with.

I'm not surprised he remembered, lol I was just talking to one of my brothers this afternoon about our dad's talk too. He fought a lot himself back in the day. lol

10. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

11. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

12. Tamstrong

Mine is hilarious. lmao

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So you're saying it's not true?

14. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's what I thought.....:cool:

16. Tamstrong

:p

17. DudeNY12

They dissed me:)

18. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Hell naw I ain’t dancing. Girl you dance :D lol

19. DudeNY12

Oh, you're right. You got it in for me as well:D. In those early years... The only white people I saw on a daily basis were the teachers as my neighborhood in the Bronx was nearly all black/hispanic. I didn't care for my area either. It was very much 'da hood even in those days and I always knew that I wanted better. I think most of my Facebook friends are relatives.

I hope you're enjoying your time off. I'm trying to hold out until we start shifting back toward a normal operating status.

20. Tamstrong

Yours isn't too bad. I think I got the worst of the dissing this go-round. LOL

Yep, a little Patron goes a long way. lol When I started school it was in the city so fairly diverse, but there was a point (I was still in elementary school) my parents decided they wanted us in a lot less diverse area for "safety" and moved us to shithole small town Texas. They never made too big a deal about it, just random questions & comments here & there, but it always confused my parents (mostly my mom) that most of my school friends were black. My few white friends at that time were actually children of my parents' friends. Right before we moved, my mother got into it with my teacher who told me & the friend I spent the most time with that we needed to start "playing with your own kind". I didn't know what the hell the woman meant, so I asked my mother about it, and the shit hit the fan. lol Since we were poor, we grew up in some rough neighborhoods, but that didn't bother me as much as being stuck in that shithole town. I never felt like I belonged there. It sucked, and escape was always on my mind. I'm glad you knew you wanted better and made your way out of there. No doubt it made a big difference to get away. That's cool. I don't have any other relatives I'd want to add to my Facebook. lol

I'm mostly enjoying it so far. I haven't accomplished a damn thing though. lol I hope you're enjoying your summer so far too. I heard that...I hope things are a lot more normal when things get rolling again.