Here we go again - pedophiles in schools

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Nov 28, 2011.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I don't think they are mentally ill. I think the feminist system creates the idea that men always want it, sex is a gift given to men by women, and that only men are rapists/abusers (check the feminist created duluth model for reference). And in turn, we end up with an influx of sexual predator women in our schools that prey on young men. I also find that it is very common for feminist types to give such behavior a pass, blame the minor, or try to find something to focus on that makes the victim seem like a bad person. Which is odd, because they don't tend to do that when the victim is a woman.

I know that people are trained to never listen to a black boy's/man's side of the story, but I know you are wiser than all of that. The other side of the story...

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I think she’s lying where she says she „didn’t do stuff“ with the friend and also where she says she didn’t say he was cute.

3. meowkittenmeow

I agree. The sad part is that she obviously doesn't take it very seriously and seemingly is just enjoying the attention. Just your average, run of the mill, toxic femininity. It's sad, really.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I wonder how many male teachers who fucked their female students would get the chance to come on TV and "explain" their side of things? The kid is dead-ass wrong for recording the video without her knowledge and there should be consequences for what he did but what in her rabbit-ass mind made her give him her phone number to begin with?

She's just gonna have to pay the stupid tax on this one.

5. Since1980

I don't think it's the result of feminism, though. The caricature of a man who always wants sex has been around for decades and it's perpetuated by men as much as women. Men still control Hollywood and the majority of our pop culture has to go through a man at some point. In a lot of ways we reinforce that mentality even though we know it's harmful.

I do agree about the predatory women, though. That same culture that presents men as being sex starved 24/7 also presents women as being docile and non-threatening, which is why we have Dr. Phil interviewing a woman who fucked a 17 year old student. If a man fucked a 17 year old girl and that sex tape got out he would not be on a nationally syndicated talk show explaining how he's really the victim in all of this.

6. meowkittenmeow

I am referring to the duluth model and the idea that men are always the abusers and never women (which is feminism created), thus creating a revised version of the idea that men always want sex. I agree, it has been around longer than the term feminism was coined, but the current idea that a man or boy wants it is often a product of the idea that the man is always the abuser. So, the idea is often that, "the woman is the true victim" or, as I mentioned, they try to find something questionable that the victim does to make it appear more even. Something I see feminists do, and is often based in the previously expressed model of abuse. So, I agree, but maintain my statement. I hope that clarifies.

I also agree that women are given way more room to push their false narrative when they are the abuser and the media seems to support this. The justice system also isn't as harsh on women as they are on men, and that is also in part due to feminist created abuse models. It's unfortunate.

I'd also like to add that along the lines of what feminism calls, "rape culture", this in turn creates its own form of rape culture by attempting to minimize the predatory behavior of toxic women and all out implying that toxic femininity and misandry doesn't exist. Which, interestingly enough, is what feminists say about toxic men who imply that toxic masculinity and misogyny doesn't exist.

If feminist created movements don't hold women equally accountable for the constant statutory raping of teenage boys, as well as other forms of predatory behavior, then they aren't actually for gender equality. When factoring in that article after article and speech after speech is calling men to "join the fight and call out these behaviors" and asking for "zero tolerance policies", they seem pretty quiet when it comes to black men and boys who aren't famous. MeToo is still quiet on these issues when it's happening damn near a couple times a month now. So, if we are "a part of the problem" when we aren't calling everything out, then so is feminism. As I am only utilizing their own logic. Just my two cents.

I'd also like to say, that I only hold groups as accountable as they try to hold us.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I think part of the reason her case wasn't as scandalous to Dr. Phil was because in her state, her having sex with a 17 year old is legal.
    Where she got into trouble is TEACHERS are not supposed to be involved in intimate relationships with students.

I'm not sure if it's the same in Virginia or D.C.

I agree though if a male teacher claimed he was pursued and set up by a 17 year old girl, nobody is gonna buy that.

8. Madeleine

„Men always wanting sex“ is one thing and then there’s the idea of bm being these hypersexual beings who are extra into sex. I’m sure this factors into it. I mean why are they always black male teenagers? Would they feel more hesitant starting an affair with a white teenager? This is speculation of course.
    Obviously she’s really immature (the other friend used herbto make his gf jealous!) with poor judgement and is also really good at talking herself into believing what she does is not as wrong as it sounds.
    She isn’t really sorry about this, she’s only sorry she got caught.
    And yeah, of course it was wrong of him to secretly film the whole thing but then woman, use your head. Never thought a 17 y/o would brag of his sexual conquests? If one of these ladies gets a real punishment one of these days, maybe that would scare the others off a bit.

9. Since1980

Oh, I understand the student/teacher dynamic. I'm saying that if it had been a male teacher fucking a female student it wouldn't matter if she was legal or not, he wouldn't get the same benefit of the doubt.

The racial aspect of it always bothers me, too. After all I can't recall where I've ever seen a black teacher sleep with a white student.

And yeah, it is going to take an actual punishment to make this kind of thing happen. When the most likely outcome is probation and some interviews it's going to keep on happening. To this day, people still refer to the whole Mary Kay Letorneau incident an affair despite the fact that her "boyfriend" at the time was less than half her age.

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Um, what? So many of these female teachers who sleep with students do have boyfriends and husbands. What they lack is common sense and decency.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If a male teacher of color did this I'm not exaggerating when I say there would be a broad daylight lynching picnics and all. The student could be 20 and had been left back a couple of times and the reaction would be the same. I think we can all admit the rules are different plain and simple.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  12. Madeleine

Yeah if that had been a black male teacher and a white 17 y/o girl they would finish him.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Why are we acting like boys and girls are the same? Of course it's different if the roles were reversed. A male teacher and a female student, in most cases, is a very different dynamic. We all know this. A lot of us were young men before and we remember how we were if there was a hot teacher around. There would have been zero seduction needed. Most of us were all too willing. And, more than likely, sexually active or, at the very least, actively pursuing sex from whatever girl we could find to give us "some." I don't see why that shouldn't be a factor in these cases.

I feel the same way in cases where a woman strikes her boyfriend. If she's not actually hurting him, she shouldn't be treated the same as a man beating a woman. The strength and power dynamic is just so different that it's almost laughable.

3rd wave feminism has totally ruined what used to be called common sense. What happened to men being men? And for me to say that, a guy who used to wear make-up (it was the 80s, I thought I was Prince), was never into typically male pastimes and to this day, no one would consider the most masculine of men, is really telling.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You completely lost me with the makeup fam yikes lol

15. samson1701

[​IMG]
    No shame in my game. Blouses, nigga. What?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. meowkittenmeow

So, just to be clear, you feel that it isn’t bad if grown women have sex with minors so long as they are hot?

17. samson1701

No that isn't what I'm saying at all. It has absolutely nothing to do with "hotness." What I'm saying is that most teenage boys are ready and willing. No seduction needed. They are already having sex or are trying to have sex. They aren't processing this like a teenage girl who may not have wanted to have sex with a male teacher, but was coerced or otherwise pressured into doing so. Having sex with his teacher, in most cases, will do nothing but boost his confidence and self esteem. The two examples are not the same and our laws should reflect that. Remember, our legal system is supposed to be about justice.

Now, if we're talking about a boy who was coerced or pressured, that's a whole different thing. That's jail time. Each case should be handled on a case by case basis, instead of a set of rigid rules based on an arbitrary age. With that said, if we're talking about anything under high school, that's an automatic jail sentence. But, in all cases, these women should lose their jobs.

One of the "tricks" 3rd wave feminism uses to get it's way is to try and attribute males with the same characteristics as females (make men behave more like women in hopes that we'll perceive things like they do because it enhances their goals of establishing a matriachy). If they can't do that, then they have to admit that men and women are different.

18. meowkittenmeow

Ok, so to be clear, you are saying that so long as minors want to have sex with grown women, and the grown women want to have sex too, and minors make the first move, you think it’s ok if it happens, correct?

Keep in mind, that there is no way where this isn’t gross.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  19. samson1701

Did I write anywhere in that post, or the one before it, that I thought it was okay? No, I did not.

I stated that the law should take the fact that most males will process this differently than a girl of that same age. Its not hurting him mentally or physically. So, the female teacher shouldn't be treated like she pinned some guy down and took what she wanted. The punishment should fit the crime.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Actually, that's not true. It does negatively impact them mentally....even if they may not realize it or his buds are hyping it up. It messes with his development. The idea that it's not the same is a huge fallacy that has been promoted in our society.

Men and women are different but that doesn't give a woman a pass in any way.

The bottom line is that NO adult should be messing with ANY minor and they need to be held responsible when they have. It's really a shame that we allow predators to violate children and do so little about it.