Here we go again - pedophiles in schools

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Nov 28, 2011.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bro, if a Black mother's son is the victim of sexual abuse and she files charges, that perpetrator is going to be prosecuted.

The difference is I don't think many instances of Black boys being sexually assaulted by adult BW is ever reported.
    IMO that's cultural, in terms of how Black boys looks at sex.

In my case, if a BW was doing sexual shit with me and I was underage and my mom found out, even if I didn't think anything was wrong with it, the next phonecall my mother made would have been to the police.
    Right after my mom kicked that woman's ass.lol

BW can be very VERY protective of their sons when they believe they are victims of a wrongdoing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Any sane mother would protect her child from sexual abuse. The problem is many times parents don’t know or the child lives in such messed up circumstances that the parents don’t care for them anyway. I wonder if Deray‘s mum knows what her „Friends“ did to her son.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  3. andreboba

DeRay has implied his mother had a drug problem when he was growing up.

4. Madeleine

That explains a lot.

5. Madeleine

Did your mother know about her friends‘ suggestive looks and compliments and if yes, how did she react?

6. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Whoa, that's very close to blaming the victim nonsense. That attitude wouldn't be tolerated if someone made a similar comment about black girls caught up in that situation. Not on this site.

Let me add that there is no clinical study which suggests that black boys (or any boys) look at sex similarly across the board. Individuals react differently based upon their mental makeup, community environment and the type of parenting they get. I know this based upon personal experience and will leave it at that. The boys who do end up taking a liking to sexual overtures by adult women likely do so because of society being dismissive of the raping of boys in general ("how can it be rape; that's what they really want") and because that same society setting a tone that there must be something wrong with an underage male if he doesn't want to have sex with a grown woman. Even those boys who do want to have sex have to be protected simultaneously from their own bad decisions and the adults who prey upon them. We understand this perfectly when it come to girls. You think all underage girls who have sex with predatory adult men don't want to have sex? Of course not. Some are genuinely sexually attracted to the adult men they hook up with and engage in sexual acts with them willingly. But that doesn't matter because they are minors and the law is meant to protect them. The same goes with boys.

Black men can be just as protective of their daughters but that's not the narrative that is pushed from certain corners of society. But none of this is the point. Black women, like any other group, can also fail to put a stop to preying upon children and can often be the predators themselves. That simply makes them human; not the infallible, mythical, nurturing guardians that people try to make them out to be on the regular.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I agree that it is under reported and that is also a product of black matriarchy as we are taught that “sex is a gift”. In addition, women in general, regardless of race are handed lesser sentences.

BW aren’t particularly protective of their sons, statistically they spend a great deal of time physically abusing their sons.

I am happy you feel that you mother would do that for you, but your mother doesn’t reflect the entire community, and as this sort of thing hasn’t happened to you you can only make a guess.

And victim blaming is a bad look. I find it odd that anyone would like a post like that.

Also, don’t call me bro.

I’d also like to add, Boba, unless I make a post that mentions you, do not reply to my posts. Based on your previous and current comments, you seem to not give a damn about male victims of rape. And I have no interest in maintaining contact with someone who victim blames. So, with all due respect, go find someone else to feed your disgusting viewpoints to. I put you on ignore, so just stay ignored. I won’t bother you and you can stop bothering me.

8. meowkittenmeow

Agreed.

9. andreboba

Bro, if you post on a public board, expect to get comments. You can't censor replies, nice try though. If my responses cause you such personal distress, try the ignore function.

No one is blaming victims, but there is a difference in the way boys and girls are socialized about sex.

Sex is something a boy is taught to pursue, whereas female sexuality is a commodity to be protected.

I'm done with this. You two have a serious hangup with Black Women in general that I can't even begin to penetrate. I genuinely feel bad that your life experiences have led you perceive BW as a mortal threat to the body and psyche of BM.

BW spend a disproportionate time physically abusing their sons?? WTF??

How about your experience doesn't reflect the community??

My mother is just as protective of her grown ass brothers as she is of me. All the BW in my family are like that and we aren't some strange socioeconomic anomaly.

This is a vid for you and Jamal, this sista represents the majority of how the BW I know think. Yall have a warped point of view on BW IMO that needs some balance.

10. meowkittenmeow

I didn’t read anything you wrote after you called me, “bro”. I specifically asked you not to.

You have been on ignore for months and for some reason you still feel the need to reply to my posts. You still attempt to argue with anecdotal evidence, and in spite of me putting you on ignore you insist on speaking to me. I explained that I was putting you on ignore in that white feminist thread and you have been on ignore since. So you have been clicking on the view ignored in order to see and reply to what I write. Super creepy.

You are trolling pretty hard at this point and it is really creepy. Stalking my posts knowing full well I put you on ignore is top tier trolling. Way to keep it creepy.

So, I am going to let your victim blaming, “the past doesn’t matter when it doesn’t fit my narrative”, bw caping, stalker ass talk to yourself. I realize now that you are a full blown troll and I won’t feed you.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You both make compelling points.

BTW, Jamal, ACTUAL victim blaming towards women IS tolerated on this site. I don't think you visit enough to know this.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ironically, this was just in the news...

Mary Kay Letourneau breaks down as she complains about the 'media carnage' which came with her relationship with 12-year-old student turned husband but says she's happy he is the father of her children
    By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com and Chris Spargo 29 May 2018

[​IMG]

• Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau appear in a new episode of A&E's Biography
    • She weeps in a preview for it where she complains that 'everybody wants to criticize their relationship'
    • Fualauu, now 34, says he 'wasn't thinking' about their age difference when they got together in 1996
    • The couple remain married and have two daughters 22 years after their illegal relationship came to light
    • Fualaau was just a sixth-grade student when he began having an affair with Letourneau back in 1996, who was 34 and married with four children
    • She was his teacher at an elementary school in Burien, Washington, at the time
    • By the time he was 13 and she was awaiting trial for child rape, she was pregnant
    Their story shocked the world 22 years ago when she, then a 34-year-old teacher, admitted to having sex with him, her 12-year-old student.

But despite going on to marry and have children with Vili Fualaau, the schoolboy she took as a lover in 1996, Mary Kay Letourneau is still emotional about the harsh and widespread criticism she received when the story broke.

In a new interview with A&E for its docuseries Biography, Letourneau, now 56, breaks down in to sobs as she recalls the 'media carnage' their relationship triggered.

'It's shock value. That's what it was all about. Shock. I call it media carnage. Road kill. Blood.

'Everybody wants to hear the story. Whether it's because they want to analyze it or criticize it. It's been 20 years but it's still there,' she wept in a preview for the episode.

Letourneau went on to claim the media's portrayal of their relationship was incorrect, claiming that Fualauu was 'eighth grade, age wise' when they started having relations....

More...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-breaks-complains-media-carnage-marriage.html

Holy shit @ this family pic...
    [​IMG]

13. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Not really I was afraid to tell her back then. There's been friends who've tell her I was handsome for whatever age I was at that time. There's was one friend she had who asked me to come up to her place while I was outside one day. But when I went in she wanted to know while my mom didn't speak or hang with her anymore, to which I replied "I didn't know". Fortunately that's all that was said and I left.

14. JamalSpunky

Yo, get this straight. You don't know me. We are just anonymous avatars posting thoughts and opinions of some thin slices of life on a damn message board. You don't know my relationship to black women in general and particular black women specifically. So to post some YouTube clip of some black chick who is a positive force and then claim that this is the type of real black women out there is such nonsense (ironically the fact that the woman in the video is making a point about black women blaming black men indicates that such attitudes are a constant replayed occurrence among many black women, which is kinda my point). No one here has denied the existence of good black women. Hell, I was raised by one who died a couple of years back. Telling others they have a warped view of black women is some mighty projection on your part. If these type of commendable and positive black women represent the majority (or exclusivity) of your experience with black womanhood so be it. But that's YOUR reality. Stop trying to pass it as the reality of EVERYONE. Because some of us have apparently seen far worse representation of black women. Those of us with a brain can figure out that there is a balance and that you can't paint one group entirely good or entirely bad. Most people are good deep down even if they have some abhorrent opinions or commit some questionable actions. So you can be sure I realize that black women are not the bane of human existence. By the way I have to ask whenever someone went off on all the racist shit that white people have done did you stop to take the time finding YouTube clips of decent white folks to point out how we have a distorted view of white folk?

I have known a lot of black women whom for the most part are commendable, productive and respectable people but when they get into a discussion about black men, homosexuals, white women, etc, they revealed a repulsive, nasty, outrageous viewpoints that bordered on loony. It indicated not only a kind of maniacal thinking on their part, but a sign that in some areas they had lost grip on reality because of their own paranoia and their need to be in control. Recently I have seen even more outrageous examples of this pop up on social media, however I have not witnessed enough pushback against that type of mindset. In my opinion there is often a knee-jerk reaction to give black women a free pass in regards to anything that has gone wrong in our communities. One example that still sticks with me was a writeup by a black male writer for Ebony magazine years ago. Apparently some discussion had been going on about the problems in the black community and he had gotten some feedback from either readers or people he knew or both. A portion of that feedback laid blame at the feet of black women or black mothers. Not all of the blame mind you, probably not most of the blame; just some of the blame. This writer would have none of that. He wrote an editorial for the magazine that essentially absolved black women of any negligence or fault. He even titled his piece "Don't Blame Mama" or something close to that. So to sum it up there was to be some serious back-n-forth discussion regarding the ills of the black community and the writer spearheading it had just told readers that all of the black mothers were excluded from any discussion concerning blame. That fool bought into the false narrative that black mothers and to a somewhat lesser extent black women in general, are beyond reproach. I reject that bullshit.

This over protectiveness is how I think of you every time you come galavanting into these discussions like a literal black knight protecting the honor of black women. You're too sensitive to any criticism of them and you are arrogant enough to assume that people who don't bow down to them haven't had REAL interactions with REAL black women. Get over yourself. And stop pulling YouTube examples out of your ass like you trying to send us to a reeducation camp. I reject that, fuhrer.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  15. JamalSpunky

She is still a detestable human being. An adult, married mother initializing a sexual relationship with a 12 year old who was her student is appalling. And the fact that she still acts as if she has been the victim suggests a level of narcissism that Trump would envy. You know over the course of history in many nations there have been females who were abducted by adult men of rival, warring ethnic groups when they were still girls, raped by these men, had children because of the rapes, and later eventually ended up loving these men and marrying them and raising a family with them. Some might think of that as a happy ending too but that shouldn't absolve the men for their vicious crimes.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She wrote a book that was sold in France.

17. Madeleine

So this Deray fellow is actually living with his TWO girlfriends in the same house!! That’s some high level polygamy.

18. Madeleine

Has this one been mentioned before? How come it’s always a white female teacher and a black student??! They can’t get black men their age? Crazy shit.

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Women like that are mentally still stuck in hs.

20. andreboba

I kinda feel sorry for her and hope she's successful in her lawsuit against the kid.
    He did her super dirty for no fucking reason at all and nearly ruined her life.

That said, no grown woman working in a HS should respond to a HS dude pushing up on her.

If she'd had a BF at the time, this never would have happened IMO.