Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2019-04-14-11-38-55-1.jpg
    We'll probably keep it simple over here. I'm gonna order a pizza and probably some Wingstop. I'm so psyched about this y'all don't even know!! #ForTheThrone #WinterIsHere

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^ Don't wait too long to place those food orders TonySoprano lol! If your choices are popular they could be backed up or even worse sold out of what you want . . . which is why I planned ahead for this Super Bowl level event :)

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20190414_125046.jpg

4. Young Herschel

^^Lol but his fate could have been avoided if he just returned to Castle Black rather than run straight through the Wall

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

7. Young Herschel

I just turned the ribs over 5 minutes ago so they're meat side down now. They cooked for an hour from 6:15 to 7:15 and I can hopefully keep them going until 8:15 or maybe 8:30

They sure felt tender when I took them out :). I let the grill go high heat all burners full blast for 20 minutes then I went with just two burners at lowest heat to attain optimum temperature for 15 minutes before I put the ribs meat side up

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2018-07-11-00-25-09-1.jpg

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I fell asleep re-watching the season 7 finale that's on HBO right now. Woke back up in time not too long ago. I might not be able to watch it live If I keep dozing off. lol.

10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder:

If anyone feels the need to post anything from season 8, use SPOILER TAGS. Please & thank you.

11. darkcurry

Just finished watching it and managed to stay awake.

All I'll say is; Cersei after that ''Queen" line.

[​IMG]

lol.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Yep. Cersei is gonna Cersei every damn time. Although I'm not sure how long a Lannister/Greyjoy union can last in Westeros.

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

On the next episode of GOT...

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ok this really has little to do with last night's episode but am I the only irked by Sansa and Danny's characters.
    Talk about completely unearned confidence.
    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

But Sansa is the smartest person Arya has ever met? Based on what? Sure she's endured a lot but I have get to see anything resembling skill or intelligence for her.
    And seriously I get the dragons are cool but why does anyone follow Danerys. Another arrogant asshole who had the nerve to ask everyone to bend the knee. Why?
    Jon Snow has fought battle after battle and won. He legit died for the cause. He's unified the most unlikely tribes out of pure respect and admiration but Danny is the one to be followed? Why?

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

There is a spoiler hiding option. FYI

16. The Dark King

Thanks

17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Don’t worry, I don’t know how to use that shit just like you, lol!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. darkcurry

I like his innovation by putting it in all caps and creating space down the page. That works as well.
    Daenerys is the breaker of chains, she freed those who are now her soldiers... and she controls The Muthafuckin' Dragons so I would be careful to test her or you could end up like Kraznys. lol.

But
    with Jon now knowing who his real father is and how he is King Of The Seven Kingdoms
    shit is about to real. Especially if Dany finds out.

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Good episode, and a nice start to the season.

Yeah the Sansa being smart thing doesn't really track too well, the only clever thing she ever did was to recognize that Littlefinger wanted to fuck her so bad that it blinded him. It kind of reminds me of a quote from the movie Crimson Tide where Gene Hackman's character said "Yeah, horses are fascinating animals. Dumb as fenceposts but very intuitive. In that way they're not too different from high school girls: they may not have a brain in their head but they do know all the boys want to fuck 'em".

One smart think Cersi did was recognize that she couldn't keep stringing Uron around, she realized if she didn't roll down those queenly panties he was going to buck.

Anybody else notice that Jon was more freaked out about his heritage than he was about finding out he has been fucking his aunt?

Messandei and Grey Worm getting the "there goes the neighborhood" looks from the northerners was priceless, Even though they are light skinned black people they still must be pretty exotic to those people.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. The Dark King

Yeah I'm officially old and out of touch lol