Have a Stock Tip?

Discussion in 'Getting Ahead: Careers, Finance and Productivity' started by Bliss, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

- Beyond Meat went public in Oct. (BYND)

An FYI: The plant-based industry
    hit $1.5 Billion in 2018.
    And it's growing like bananas. (pun intended)
    https://vegannews.co/plant-based-me...n-in-2018-and-the-meat-industry-is-not-happy/

- Also Lyft is about to go public. Valued at $15 Billion.
    Lyft confidentially filed a statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering...

(Uber might also very soon, they're valued at $120 Billion.)

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^^^^^
    It's at $160 a share now. Wow.

Shares of the plant-based meat company have been on a meteoric rise, surging as much as 600% above the IPO price of $25. The stock currently trades around $160 — pretty far above price targets for Wall Street analysts who cover the stock, which range from $51-$125.

3. 2legit

2legit Active Member

[​IMG] Lyft, Inc. is fuckked up I'm thinking of shorting it was $160 in 2019 Bliss and now it's @ $33.56 in 2022. Was that a good investment? (look at the chart below) LOL you lost money, stock market is going down.

The man they called baby buffet aka Mr. Bill Ackman billionaire investor and hedge fund manager has sold most of his position in Neflix because stock is bearish just like Lyft. The Jewish boy has lost $400 Million. Brawhahaha. Ackman once Heckled President Joe Biden. I'm so glad he lost.

Software - Application | USA | 12.59B] delay=[0]"> [​IMG]

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The $160 a share was Beyond Meat, not Lyft.

5. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Sorry I mixed things up but "beyond meat" isn't a winner either from $160 to $ 39.07 as of today. So what is your point Ms. Bliss? lol

Zillow was better performing it returned 36% a year for the last six years that means investors were more than doubling their money every 3 years.

Attached Files: