Happy Endings?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by The Dark King, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

It's a relief for me too, sometimes I'd just HAVE to before heading into the office, or I'd be wired all day and feel super horny lol. But the fact that if I don't, and would be horny at the office all day would still count as sexual to me.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Difference of opinion I guess :freehug:

3. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Masturbating is not quite the same as letting another woman jerk you off.
    I don't consider masturbating cheating.

4. Nikkers

A plane ticket here is about $650 if you get it at the right time... $750 is just to be safe, in case the cheapest is more than the 650:p :D

And, I do know that guys can get no strings attached sex :p

If they have to pay for it then they can't attract a girl that way. North's the type that would have girls tripping over each other to get him, if he wants no strings, he can have that... no payment needed.

If a guy doesn't get that kind of attention, then the best changes of getting no strings attached sex would be to pay for it. Not that he couldn't get a girl on his own, but for strictly sex... yeah. Money would help.

Guys that live in college towns/cities probably have it the easiest, I'd assume :p

5. The Dark King

And that's why I say spoken like a true woman. Dude has admitted to the bs he's dealt with messing with women. Even if girls find him attractive they want to feel special. Most girls want to be taken out, spoken to on a regular basis. Most don't want to feel like some dude is just going to bang them and move on. I'm not saying getting laid is some incredibly hard thing but its not as easy as you're making it sound at all. For you sex is as easy as just pointing to your vag and smiling lol

6. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Hmm you must know North pretty well :cool:

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You give me waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much credit. I mean it happens but it ain't that easy but then again I'm pretty awkward at times which throws women off.

Women don't like being treated like ho's. Women who are down to fuck instantly are few and far between, atleast in my case. I'm talking about no chillin, going out, long talks on the phone etc just straight up fucking.

8. The Dark King

Thank you sir. It means way more coming from you. She's gotten a real outside looking in view point in regards to this shit and doesn't get even with easy chicks it ain't that easy.

9. 4north1side2

She does, she taught me some ASL and introduced me to her world/culture. :smt080

Yup, women are figgety about sex for the most part even when they know they want it. They be on that I don't want you to fuck me and leave shit even if they don't see a future between you two.

True story, this lil 18 year old youngin last week got at me. She talks an crazy good game and loved boosting my ego telling me how sexy, handsome I am, even how she wanted the dick.

When it came down to do the do, she kept playing games. "Baby you don't know how bad I want you but I can't" "Stop" "No" (Instant erection killers)
    "I'm not an ho" "I just don't sleep with anyone" "I feel that my family will be disappointed in me"

After an hour of hearing this shit, I threw up the white flag. Lost interest and took my ass to sleep. How the fuck did I know that's when she would change her tune.

She told me to slide it in but I wasn't into it no more, I tried but my dick was noodle status and told her "this just wasn't meant to be"

:smt043

She was maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!! She couldn't understand or comprehend what happened at all. She laid there arms crossed saying "I don't understand, you tried to fuck me all this time then when I finally let you you don't? What is wrong? Are you not attracted to me? Tell me the truth!"

I'm tired.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

always love the good ol line "I'm not really that kind of girl, promise not show anyone the video" the minute she leaves everyone sees the video lol.

Let that be a lesson ladies dudes don't keep shit to themselves unless you make it to wifey status.

11. Nikkers

Fine, if you weren't so awkward... :axe: Smh :p But hey, taking other dude's girls and all, you wouldn't ever have to pay for sex like that at least lol.

I know nothing about hearing women, :p Deaf girls I know at Gallaudet.... completely different ball game. I know so many easy girls, that would much rather the no-strings-attached stuff than all the other relationship-y things. It makes me curious why, lol.

Hehe :smt003 How much you remember now? :freehug:

12. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    think twice next time, buddy...

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This is a sad but true story. I knew a woman who dated a guy. She was attracted to him and the relationship had become physical. Later in the relationship, he spent a lot of time alone and masturbated. For a while, she didn't mind it. But, it then made her feel as if she couldn't turn him on. He could not help himself. He didn't know how to show her how to please him. They broke up but they still maintained a friendship. A few weeks later, he ended up dead from a heart attack. He died in a massage parlor.

14. The Dark King

was that most girls or just girls in your cirlce at school or maybe it's an age thing because most of my fastest hook ups were in the under 23 crowd

15. Nikkers

Most of my circle at school consisted of guys :p So, instead of biased girl-talks where girls are all, "OMG, I'd never do that...", I got stories from the guys themselves lol. From what I knew of the girls they were talking about, if the stories were exaggerated... they weren't exaggerated much.

Not all deaf people just fuck around, but most are definitely much more open minded in general about that stuff in particular.

16. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Exactly.

If you have to ask if something is cheating or not, chances are either a) In your own mind, you already know that it is, or b) You know that it is something that will probably hurt the person that you are with if they were to find out.

17. 4north1side2

Doesn't asks if what I'm doing is cheating or feel guilty about it.

[​IMG]

Isn't a cheater.

[​IMG]

18. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm confused. My post was in regard to if getting a happy ending is cheating or not.

19. 4north1side2

I was messing around, pay me no mind.

20. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

My bad... I'm slow.