1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Guys, what’s your favourite hairstyle on a woman? Short, long, medium? Bob, pixie, curls, ...? How important is your “hair type” in choice of partner?

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Don't care for short hair. The rest doesn't much matter to me, but I do like the wet hair look on latinas and ww.

3. Madeleine

And what is short to you? A classic short cut, or chin-length bob or where does short start?

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

As long as it passes the shoulder I'm good. She can wear it up or however she wants, if the hair is on her head I'm good.

5. Madeleine

LOL ok

6. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Wet look is not nice to touch.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. I know what you're talking about. It's sexy so I'm not complaining.

8. Reverie

Ok.

9. Madeleine

I’ve recently cut my hair in half. :D

10. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

if the woman has a feminine face , short hair can be hot ! if her face is not feminine , she can come off looking like a "wanna be dude" . well "some " might also find that attractive as well, .....not me dough.

11. Reverie

I love my hair, it is thick, straight and long and I won't cut it even for one million dollar.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. K

K Well-Known Member

Turns out I did too! (unintentionally)

I just got my hair cut. It was very long. I wanted 4" off which would have put it to the top of my bra strap. It's now a couple inches past my shoulders. Clearly she has 4" confused with 8".

It'll grow.

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Where is that heart-eyes emoji when you need it

14. Reverie

Gone.

15. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

my hair; thick long and curly wavy, and about to my bottom, and a bit hard to deal with in the intense summer heat we have been experiencing, but I do not want to cut it. I have often wondered about that wet look, what is used for that? it looks like something that might keep hair detangled. I am looking for something natural based that does not build up and will keep my hair soft and from getting all tangly.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

It's a process of trial and error. What works for one, will not for another. So much depends on where you live and how the air is (including the pollution). There are tons of options out there now though, many more natural products than there used to be. Try coconut oil.

As far as the wet look goes....many different things can be used for it. If you do a google search or a look on youtube you can find all sorts of suggestions and tutorials.

17. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Oh, yah, didn’t think abou the air, it has been a bit humid right now, my hair tends to get a bit poofy and frizzy in humidity, and very tangly.

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Picture in my head. I've always been all about the thick long hair.

19. K

K Well-Known Member

humidity is awful....the whole poof factor frizz thing. The pollution is disgusting and makes a mess of hair. Sounds like you wear it down most of the time. I think that makes it a lot tougher too. I've never been one to put my hair up (other than when I'm working out) and I think that makes it so much more difficult. For those who are always wearing it up it's more protected and doesn't get so tangled.

Try some of the natural leave-in conditioners.

20. Madeleine

I have thick hair as well and had it long for much of my life. Dry oil is really good (like Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse or the cheaper options around). Nivea body lotion also works great on thick, dry hair. And moisturising sprays that you can leave in. They are great! Highly recommend them, especially in summer. When I had short hair (it’s kinda medium now) I used to use Nivea cold cream from the blue tub to give my hair texture and keep it moisturised. You can also use to scrunch into your curls to give them definition.