Former NFL star Kellen Winslow Jr. Arrested for 5 rapes of senior women

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is bewildering :oops:

Witnesses, victims aged 56 to 86, and a photo have captured this man during his alleged despicable acts. He played 10 years in the NFL.

[​IMG]
    Is his Wife in denial maybe?

If this is true, it's shocking because as always, you're left asking why??, even though we know rape is all about sexual violence and power.

[​IMG]

His father is Pro football Hall of Famer San Diego Chargers great, Kellen Winslow Sr

[​IMG]

Wife of former NFL star Kellen Winslow Jr. is standing by him and claims the 'true facts will come out' after he was accused of raping and attempting to rape four women over 50

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-Jr-sends-love-says-true-facts-come-out.html

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-winslow-complaint-20180615-story.html

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

My fucking christ.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

One of the most sickest and shocking things I have heard about a professional athlete in years. If true I think CTE could've played a part in this. Bewildering? Yes.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You know, while it's no way excusing the crimes if he committed them, its a dynamic explanation. You really might be onto something there. Perhaps the brain parts that makes all sorts of decisions might be eroded, he may have no impulse control anymore.
    None of t(his) behavior makes sense. Very, very weird. Beautiful wife, life, family, plenty of money incredible fame..to do all that? Something is up.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Innocent until proven otherwise.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

THere's an entire mix of charges involved here that the headlines aren't explaining.

Allegedly, WInslow was picking up middle aged homeless women who later said he raped them. That's debatable, however since more than one woman made the same accusation against him, Kellen is probably going down on that charge(s) and won't be able to argue it was consensual.

What's going to put Winslow behind bars for over a decade is the felony burglary and rape charge for entering that 80+ year old woman's trailer with the intent to commit a crime, according to CA criminal law.

I always thought Kellen was just a pervy dude after he caught a charge years ago that was later dismissed for jacking his meat in his SUV.

With the kind of charges Kellen now has, it's all about who a jury chooses to believe, and since his vehicle in many instances can be placed at the scene of the crime, IMO he's fucked.

Part of me thinks Kellen is lucky there's been no murder charge attached to him, because IMO it sounds like he was headed down that road.

This dummy didn't realize he was under surveillance for a while by law enforcement.smh

I really do think drugs were involved on Kellen's part, not like that's going to make a difference in court.

Personally I really feel bad for Kellen's family. This kid came from a prominent sports family. His dad is a legend in San Diego. Now it looks like Junior won't get out of prison until he's almost 70 years old.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List