Florida is fucked thread

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Jul 29, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah if all the ads are online lol

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lol

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Florida Woman Arrested for Selling Sexual Breast Feeding Videos

[​IMG]

A Florida woman was arrested Friday after she tried to sell sexual breast-feeding videos on the Internet, police said.

Leigh Felten, 31, of Tallahassee, faces several charges, including cruelty toward a child and promoting sexual performance by a child.

According to a Tallahassee police report, Felten posted multiple videos on YouTube of herself breast-feeding her 18-month-old son while they were both nude and rubbing baby oil on the both of them.

A lieutenant from the Crawford County Sheriff's Office in Wisconsin contacted the Tallahassee Police Department last week after a woman reported that her husband bought and downloaded seven videos of a woman breast-feeding her child. She claimed that the videos were purchased from someone named Leigh Felten and said her husband traveled to Tallahassee to meet Felten for sex.

According to the report, the videos had titles like "slip and slide," "baby love making" and "Mommies a whore."

The lieutenant who reviewed one of the videos said the woman straddled the nude child while rubbing baby oil on her buttocks and the boy, squeezing her breasts and rubbing them back and forth across his face.

"Based on the content, and the fact it is being sold by Felten, it is clear this video is for sexual purposes," the report said.

A Tallahassee police officer also found a Google+ account with the same email address as Felten's YouTube page. It had a June 12 post that read, "New unlisted vids for a donation. Please support a single mommy.

Police said they served a search warrant at Felten's home Friday and found another video that shows Felten spreading her legs in front of the baby and rubbing her vagina against his chest as the boy breast-fed. Police said the video shows Felten picking up a dildo and shake her breasts in the child's face while smiling at the camera.

http://m.news4jax.com/news/florida-...xual-breastfeeding-videos-police-say/35857884

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Speechless.:smt119

5. orejon4

Florida can't be the only state in the nation contributing to the News of the Weird. Lol

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Wtf

7. orejon4

She'll have plenty of time to contemplate her perfidy as she models the latest fashions in orange jumpsuits.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

And good riddance

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Had to bump this thread after hearing about this story on of all places sports talk radio though the guy calling in was kidding but come to find out it did happen. Before I get to it though let me ask the people here a simple question if you had committed a crime in the state of Florida(important) and were trying to evade the police at night where would be the one place you would not hide. Think about it for a second and realize that Matthew Riggins didnt think when he hid or completely forgot where he lived because he decided to hide from the police in of all places a lake. Well he might have evaded the police but unfortunately for him he drew the attention of something else and that happened to be an 11 foot Bull alligator and well Karma is a BITCH because Mr. Riggins was promptly drowned and partially eaten by the gator.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3350360/He-hid-wrong-place-Florida-man-killed-eaten-ALLIGATOR-hiding-police-caught-robbing-homes.html

Now I am not a native of Florida but I know that lakes in Florida are not real ideal spots to hide.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He probably was on drugs. Even if he was lost he could have tasted the water.

11. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Florida is a very strange state. It's very different depending on what part of Florida you live in. I love living in the southeast part of Florida which is made up of mostly northerners, particularly New Yorkers, which I am originally, but there are parts of Florida I would never consider living in. Nowhere above Palm Beach County.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Having lived in North Florida and Nothing Central Florida, the cities like Gainesville(college and university town), Jacksonville(military and college town). Are not bad places(but not great) a lot of these cities have a small town feel and you pretty much have to have something in place on order to really enjoy the city experience. Traffic in Jacksonville and Gainesville can be just as infuriating as a daily drive on I-95. Tampa/St. Pete area is like night and day when compared to South Florida. It has a slower pace.

13. amitindiaa

amitindiaa New Member

i am interested in you

14. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I'm a born and raised Floridian.South Florida, where I still live at, has an unusual mix of northerners, southerners, Caribbean and Latin American people.That's what makes Florida such a different state.

15. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

That's exactly why I love living here. I can't live somewhere where there's only one type of person. I need diversity. I see you live in margate. I lived in Coral Springs for many years until I moved to delray

16. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Yeah I lived in Margate when I was working in North Lauderdale.Now I'm back in Fort Lauderdale.I'm not exactly fond of the diversity since different cultures tend to clash in the worse way.The job market sucks here in Florida.Just that a lot of my family still lives here in Florida and the weather's great year round.The only place I could live in outside of South Florida is D.C. since I've been there a few times and have family there,too.I like the city life.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I used to live in Lauderdale Lakes.

18. orejon4

I agree pretty much on the Atlantic Coast (maybe as far north or Vero/Ft. Pierce/Port St. Lucie). On the Gulf Coast I would go as far north as Hillsborough/Pinellas County.

I totally agree. Those are the factors that convinced me to move down from the Midwest.

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I read some Europeans live in some parts of Florida. For example the former tabloid folks from the London papers work for the supermarket tabloids.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I once met a couple of British men in North Florida. One was a salesman who worked for the local Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge dealership. Another was in the library. I asked the man in the library what he thought about the English-style pubs here in Florida. He was not amused. It just didn't seem like home to him.