Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Do you come here with the sole purpose of stirring shit in these types of threads?

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yes he does.

I know you didn't ask me, but I felt like answering anyway. ;)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah you saw u on the ace of spades.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

This is the same cat that was cheering george zimmerman so its no wonder....well we dont need to finish the sentence.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

George Zimmerman......

The original 'gentle giant'

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

This community and city needs our prayers...something is about to happen there and I am very worried about how this will domino across the country...

8. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

The police choking death of Eric Garner, a vendor trying to peddle product on the streets of New York to feed his family is a far more worthy cause for protests and outrage than this case. ......Big Michael Brown like Trayvon Martin made a conscious choice to push the Gamut on the last day of his life. .....In both scenarios, there was a path of option to LIVE. ...

9. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

You're right Archniro, they made opted to die.

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I have to somewhat agree with Arch in the Michael Brown case. He's not the gentle giant everyone is making him out to be. He was not innocently minding his business when police tussled with him. I don't say he deserved to die, but if he was innocent of all wrong doing and behaved as such, I believe he'd be alive today.

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Agreed, he is not innocent and he most certainly was not a gentle giant. However, at worst he should be in jail not a grave. UNLESS the cops life was truly threatened and / or shooting him was truly a last resort.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

How did trayvon bring shit on him...what law did he break? Who provoked the fight?
    How is tm like mb?
    I will address mb next?

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

No one ever said he should not get punished for a crime....but i will address this when arch address tm.

I get what u are saying though...u dumb shit dumb shit will happen

14. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Don't waist your time talking to the robot. He is not coded to think beyond his original programming.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The interracial community has survived many racially motivated riots

Have faith

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...im about to go to work
    #koolmoedee

17. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Hey Goodlove,
    Let me tell you what you want to hear. ....No body fights fair anymore. ...so if you get into a physical confrontation with a cop, DON'T put your hands up and comply. .instead pull out your equalizer.... the same thing with a wanna be security guard. ..If stops you to question you, don't waits time grounding and pounding, don't try resolve anything with words, don't even walk away ......carry your equalizer everywhere ......Pull it out and show world you rule. ...get even. .....that's really the only choice for all these people attacking us. ....Every way we go they be tripping and bothering us .....

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Dont tell me what i want to hear man up and say what u want to say. Be able to back up what u say

1. Gz wasnt a security gaurd...he had no authority to ask him shit. The cops only...and most states say you dont have to show your id.....if im not mistaken...its just common sense to do so

2. Tm didnt violate the law...he was in his hood like gz. Thus what u are saying you ....you arch must justify your where abouts to any joe who says so..

3. What makes you sure that gz didnt flame the issue/situation....

4. How old is gz and tm at the time?
    How is mb similar in tm and how is gm and the cop who shot mb?

Like i stated i will man handle u on the mb issue in a sec. But first things first.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member