Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Well said indeed. Must spread rep.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

The cops are out of control...not that you give a damn.

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Whatever. :roll:

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You don't have to respond to this Book but when you make posts about the media and waiting to see the merits of what happened to Brown you reinforce something I've had a huge problem with since this whole thing started. Do white people, of course not everyone I mean as a whole, actually care about the human rights violations going on right now? At this point let's put aside what happened to Brown or even what the news has reported in terms of his alleged guilt, American citizens are being tear gased for peacefully assembling, they are being met by "law enforcement" in military gear that has no identification yet has guns raised and ready to shoot.
    All the other shit just pales in comparison when people, regardless, of wrong doing are being treated like they are about to be put in internment camps.
    Should that not be the absolute and sole focus of everything that's going on?
    I'm not asking people to march or even send donations but is it too much to acknowledge what's happening is plain wrong regardless of the circumstances that sparked it?
    Don't you guys see the images that Sirius Dragon is posting?
    Doesn't it stir something inside of you that says people shouldn't be treated like this especially in their own country?
    Will there finally be public out cry when the faces being pushed in the dirt look more like yours?

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well look at the clive bundy incident....no military vehicles to the extent like MO...no tear gas and no aggressive response despite them pointing guns at authorities.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup that's been mentioned several times with little to no response. So we know there are obvious ways in which things are different yet everyone remains silent like nothing is happening.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i called the local conservate radio talk show and i brought it up. those fools run from clive. i dont let em because i always say the GOP politicians and you (the host) showed support so eat your peas on this. you are part of the media that push racial tensions.
    to beat em to the punch i say "you are worst than al sharpton stirring up trouble"
    they hate that.
    trust me they try their best to deflect

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

This was Faux News version of events despite the story coming from an unconfirmed source. Sometimes people can't get past their ideological agenda and report the news.

Imagine if these protesters had shown up with loaded firearms raised above their heads as they marched??? It would have been a bloodbath.

I don't know why the usual suspects in the media are cool with some groups threatening to kill Federal agents for encroaching on FEDERAL PROPERTY, but don't have a problem with a militarized local police force treating citizens like foreign insurgents.

Everyone at Clive Bundy's ranch should have been arrested.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the fact of theres no description of what happen on the incident report is odd

10. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]RTsAnS07hRo[/YOUTUBE]

11. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

12. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

13. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

14. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

15. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

16. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

17. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

18. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

Amerikkka

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  19. newjazz

newjazz Member

Yo' sirus these posts just makes me even madder!..........i ve already said, its war on black people in this country and we have been engineered to not even know! Sad part Most of us refuse to accept it!......we're sitting ducks!
    These sick white supremacist are fucking cowards because notice they dont fuck with countries or people that they think can defend themselves, or notice you will never catch one by himself talking shit!

20. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member