Family Dinner and hidden shame

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Elklodge, Apr 2, 2018.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

It's very expensive here too. Often it requires one full income to pay for childcare. That's often left out of the conversation.

On the materialistic stuff that some of the guys on here like to talk about.....I think it's important to consider what type of women they are looking to. Clearly, if you read things they post on here many of them are preoccupied with women who look (and maybe act) in a particular way and yet they can't understand why all they come across is females who are only looking for money. Kind of reminds of those who complain about how all they meet is boozers and when asked where they are meeting them they say bars. Shocking eh?! To me, it isn't much different than when they talk about how black women are looking for surface crap rather than important qualities and how there is no wonder they continue to get what they get. Funny how most people want to always look to other people rather than looking to themselves when they are continuing to attract the same things in their life. Ah, but it's much easier to make excuses and find fault with all the other people rather than to take a look at what one may be doing to contribute to that themselves.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Are you actually suggesting I look inward instead of blaming others, especially women? The devil you say

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You make some valid points. To this end, I've kept myself out of the dating pool for a couple of months and will likely continue to do so for the rest of 2019. I am in no hurry to meet anyone and am much happier with peace in my life.

4. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

I think that`s what they are doing because according to them American women of other races are not into them. Asian men have a pr problem- they are seen as too skinny as well as nerdy.