wtarshi Well-Known Member

indeed...!!!

no worries :D

5. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

he's so pretty...in a manly way of course, lol. :rolleyes:

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...agreed...!!! him & common & taye & maxwell all give me major girl wood...!!! :rolleyes:

7. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

LOL @ "major girl wood"...omg, that's too much! but yeah, i'm with ya...especially with mr diggs. mmmmmm! :smt045

8. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Very pretty Supr....

9. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

Thank you, Inner! :)

10. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Agreed. You are very beautiful.....if I remember correct you are a part time model right? I think you were here before when I first came. I hope I am not mixing you up with someone else.

11. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

thank you, Jordan! :smt001 I used to model waaaaaay back in the day when i was still young and beautiful, lol. now I'm old and shriveled up. :smt086 my last real modeling gig was in 2003, I think. It was a runway show...alot of fun, but I guess all things come to an end eventually. I do miss it...especially when I'm watching ANTM. oh well.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How old r u grandma? Lol

13. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol....28, but in modeling years that's considered like senior citizen...if you don't have an already established career, that is. it's all good though, i've accepted my old age, hahaha. :D

14. The Dark King

Trust me I felt the same way about music so I know how you feel. What do you do now?

15. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

are you a musician, or do you just want to work [behind the scenes] in the industry? i have a degree in music with a minor in black people (aka, african american studies), lol. but somehow, i ended up working in financial aid at the University of FL. blech! Go Gators!!...haha. :eek:

16. The Dark King

I produce and sing or at least I use to. What was your concentration?

17. Carter

Carter Member

You could still be a producer fam.

18. The Dark King

True but the lifestyle is very young. I don't think I could do parties and BED andDuvet until 3am three times a week anymore and traveling is crazy. I still produce tracks but producing albums take a lot of time. Sometimes 8 hour days for one song.

19. Carter

Carter Member

Lol you're only 29

Old IMO is 35 +

20. The Dark King

It wears on you but I have been dabbling again lately. I would love to score for movies that I've written the script to. Do you do music fam?