Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Trickle down IS stupid so.....

1) Keynesian economic policy

2) Minimum wage bump after a real analytical study in what the appropriate amount should be instead of an amount pulled from out a suits ass.

I fixed capitalism for you that easily. No far left baffoon fuckery needed.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Trump Signs Autism Act
    by Michelle Diament | October 2, 2019

President Donald Trump approved an extension of the nation’s primary autism law, authorizing $1.8 billion in spending on the developmental disorder in the coming years.

The act, which originated in 2006, allocates funding for research, prevalence tracking, screening, professional training and other government activities related to autism.

Rep. Chris Smith, R-N.J., who authored the legislation, hailed its passage.

https://www.disabilityscoop.com/2019/10/02/trump-signs-autism-act/27246/

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The only reason Trump signed this bill is because he has an autistic son.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are you a doctor? How the hell do you know. You don't know shit.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why Evangelical Christian Leaders Care So Deeply About Trump Abandoning The Kurds
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum...O1RCGsvhG1_ch4StLL9AfGzjnQSjOB18blKMRIJ7MlNxM

So why do they care about the Kurds and not black christians in America. My take is that the dominant religion in the east is Islam, so there is work for them to do converting people to Christianity. Here the dominate religion is already Christianity so there isn't much use for negroes, as far as they are concerned.

So your quality of life and rights to liberty and pursuit of happiness is of no concern to them, only what you believe, no shock there.

If it back fires on Dotard, that's something actually good that can come from it.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

New "Rules" (for Radicals). Setting the (low) bar..
    FB_IMG_1571490993920.jpg

8. andreboba

This is only the impeachment inquiry....gathering evidence.

When the actual impeachment TRIAL starts, everything will be public.
    The congressional subcommittee conducting the impeachment inquiry is bipartisan. The republicans know what's going on behind closed doors and are probably running to report it to the POTUS like they did last time.

Where do you get this crap that witnesses don't have access to legal counsel??lol They all lawyer up and have a right not to answer and plead the fifth.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

An impeachment 'inquiry' without a formal vote, yes?

On the witness /lawyer point:
    during testimony, do they have a lawyer right there representing them when they answer questions? I'm not familiar, so do you know the answer?

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. andreboba

An impeachment inquiry doesn't require a formal vote. Trump wants one so he can find out which House Republicans are disloyal to him.

I don't know if witnesses are allowed to consult with their legal counsel during an impeachment inquiry, but they do sit behind their clients in those hearings.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh, I think he already knows who's disloyal to him.

No, like every other American he wants to face his accusers, and the ability to defend himself.

Let's be honest AB, an "informal impeachment inquiry" has been underway prior to him even winning the election, and that's been proven out of the mouth of dem babes. So what's different now?
    Mueller didn't provide your happy ending, so now it's Ukraine re-stroking your delusions. Why is Nancy afraid to take a vote? Get the impeachment underway already or ditch it. Schiff is so slimey.

Seated behind your client during testimony is not representing your client in the hearing where you can object or advise them against answering. That is likely what the meme was referring to.

13. andreboba

Call it however you want Bliss, but Trump doesn't believe in the rule of law. He doesn't understand or appreciate what checks and balances are for.

Whenever his advisors tell him, "Mr. President, you can't do that," he says, "FUCK YOU. I'll do what I want."

THe real problem with Trump is he's setting a terrible precedent for POTUSes who follow him. If we are going to agree with Trump that the president is above the rule of law and can defy subpoenas, tell his subordinates to lie before Congress and obstruct justice, withhold military aid to foreign countries unless they dig up dirt on a political rival, solicit and accept assistance from an enemy nation to help him win an election, accept backdoor foreign payments from countries by hosting international summits at properties owned by the POTUS, etc., then we're laying the groundwork for a dictator.

Trump has never worked for anyone besides his father and himself. He's never been told NO. He's never had to follow rules or risk losing his job.
    That's not how the presidency works.

THe Mueller report was damning for Trump which is why much of it was redacted by Trump's AG Barr and released in a summary by the DOJ.
    Nixon was brought down more so by the cover-up and not the actual criminal act of breaking into the DNC's Watergate election headquarters.

The entire Mueller report was about how Trump and his allies tried to cover up their contacts and interaction with Russian agents interfering in our elections.

Trump wants Americans to believe the ENTIRE U.S. intelligence and law enforcement apparatus are corrupt and he's an innocent victim.
    That doesn't work in the real world.

Trump is dirty and his own party knows it.

Read the transcript released by the WH of his phone call with Ukraine's president. It was all about extorting Ukraine for dirt on Biden.
    That's illegal..You know, a CRIME.

When the actual impeachment trial begins in the Senate, Trump can question his accusers and present evidence that's he's really not guilty of anything.
    Maybe after he cashes the checks for hosting the G7 summit at his OWN Dural golf resort, which is in direct violation of the Constitution.

Add the fact that it still appears as if Trump is acting in the best interest of Putin and Russia.

When you have a POTUS who seems to care more about making money off the Oval Office than defending the Constitution, that's a person unfit to serve as president.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I could not had said it better myself. It's straight on the head about Trump.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

drop-the-mic-animated-gif-7.gif

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Congress didn't get to see the whole report? Only Barr's edited version??

19. andreboba

I have to check, but I don't think Barr has released the entire unredacted Mueller report to Congress. If he had, Congress would have released the findings to the public.

It's in the courts now trying to appeal Barr's decision.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's insane that the report is set up to go to someone the president hired to begin with. Was wondering if something changed that I did know about.