Celebrity R.I.P.s

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I also remember him in the soap Generations and the chemistry between him and Kelly Rutherford.
    I remember him in the soap Generations and his chemistry with Kelly Rutherford. Also, his other roles over the years. He would be sorely missed.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He's going to be buried next to his beloved son.. <3
    [​IMG]

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

5. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

You gotta respect a person who can single-handedly change the hairstyle of millions of white boys. After that show premiered in 1990, you couldn't find a white dude anywhere in America without sideburns.

Also, People keep asking, how does a 52-year-old have a stroke? It actually happens more than people realize. I assume he had high blood pressure or a genetic predisposition to blood clotting.

Anyway R.I.P.

7. darkcurry

Yes. There have been people even younger who have had strokes.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Very sad. Just too young still.:(

I read an interview about 10 years ago where he revealed he suffered from intense Social Anxiety and l wonder if he was on meds for it and if they contributed to the stroke/clot.
    Rest in peace, Luke Perry.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The 21yr-old girl across the street from my husband and I and whom he grew up with... died in the shower from a stroke or blot clot that went to her brain.
    My 35yr-old God-sister also had an embolism but survived and is now on blood thinners.

I hope l'm not confusing the two. Now is an embolism the same thing, it causes a stroke, yes? Or is a stroke only from high BP?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  11. Soulthinker

Read of the passing of Peggy Lipton. She would be sorely missed .

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Soulthinker

Read of the passing of Doris Day. She had a relationship with LA Dodger player Maury Wills in which he mentioned her in his autobiography.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

14. darkcurry

Wow! I didn't know about either one of these passings because I have been staying out of the news for the past week. Taking My Love's advice in doing so to help raise positive vibes. But man that is a huge shocker with Peggy Lipton. Condolences to her children Rashida and Kidada Jones.

15. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

16. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

18. Soulthinker

Never forgotten.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

20. Soulthinker

Read on the passing of Gloria Vanderbilt. She once dated the filmmaker/photographer Gordon Parks. She was 95.