Empire star allegedly attacked in possible hate crime

Discussion in 'In the News' started by CAkicker, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

When even a slime-ball lawyer bails on you...
    [​IMG]

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL! Kamala's handlers clearly hadn't coached her what to say about this.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That just means she's genuine, not coached!

LOL

4. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

At Smollett's first show in LA on the Saturday following the "attack," he said the following to a sold-out crowd of around 400 attendees:

“I’m not fully healed yet, but I’m going to be, and I’m gonna stand strong with y’all...”
    “I had to be here tonight, y’all. I couldn’t let those motherfuckers win!
    I will always stand for love. I will only stand for love.”

"I was bruised but my ribs were not cracked. They were not broken. I went to the doctor immediately...I was not hospitalized. Both my doctors in L.A. and Chicago cleared me to perform but said to take care, obviously and, above all, I fought the fuck back. I'm the gay Tupac."

SMH.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Well, he is an actor. Guess he couldn't separate his bullshit from reality.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

When he was pulled over for DUI years ago, he gave his brother's name instead of his own. He was charged for that.
    A selfish individual who gives zero fucks for whom he ruins with his narcistist self.

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Honestly, the worse thing about this hoax is the MAGA crowd acting as if this proves something. The only thing this story proves is that Mr. Smollet is a drama queen, who deserves the dragging he is getting.

12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

The entire case is so bizar.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, nah.The 'MAGA' crowd didn't need any proof, they already knew from the beginning he was straight up bullshitting.

The worst part, other than his criminal activity, is he deliberately politicized it and lured those he knew would immediately and loudly politicize his ridiculous story.... especially (to quote the Chief of Police) wanna-be-Presidental candidates.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    He gets it.

[​IMG]

Prosecutor details video evidence against him and reveals he'd previously bought DRUGS from the brothers he paid to attack him after texting 'might need your help on the low'

• Prosecutors detail Smollett sent himself a threatening, racist and homophobic letter on January 22 to get more money from 20th Century Fox.
      • When that did not work, he hired brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo to attack him on January 25
      • On January 27, he took them to the exact location where he wanted it to happen and pointed out surveillance cameras nearby
      • Smollett was in contact with them an hour before the incident, an hour afterwards and when they were in Nigeria, laying low for two weeks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OMG. ^^^ Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Crazy clip.

Potential Meme heaven photos
    [​IMG]
    I wanna know what Lady in white hat is saying, lol.

[​IMG]
    Holding the bodyguard from behind. Uh, not a good look. Prison preview?

17. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

This woman ain't no kind of politician. This is where the dead end of identity politics gets you. She got advanced into this position because the idiots in the Democratic establishment thought that they could race and gender shame the entire base into voting for a brownfaced version of Hillary Clinton.

18. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Alright. The "woke" Black feminist crew finally jumped the shark.

This lunatic Amanda Seales went on a rant about how ALL Black men are to blame for Jussie and the BLGBTs who perpetrated this bullshit. Then she blamed Black men for Trump getting elected.

Finally, people on Twitter are denouncing all of these fucking professional Black man haters and their bullshit. It might be the start of a new day.

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1098630792152985600

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 8.43.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 8.44.02 PM.png

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That's not the proof I was talking about. The Maga hats think that this proves that all the other allegations of violence and hate mongering have been made up by leftists, I'm not making this up, I'm paraphrasing from actual YouTube comments I've read.

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I thought it was the 53% of white women that voted for Trump, now it's all black men's fault? lol.

I can see it now in 2020 dems lose to Trump and they're going to go back to all of this and blame black men. This is a set up. And I want to make sure I'm in Canada when all hell breaks loose because we know how HARD people go after black men. I'm getting passport ready and suggest other brothas do the same shit and they can keep these bootlick, demasculated black guys that they want so bad.