Empire star allegedly attacked in possible hate crime

Discussion in 'In the News' started by CAkicker, Jan 30, 2019.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Saw this earlier and was discussing it with my Mother on the phone for a long time. This is so terrible. I always take a walk around my neighborhood and I drive anywhere else. Crazy fucked up racist bigoted Country.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  4. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm not sure what to make of this yet, for me the craziest thing is that he drove himself to the hospital. I just don't know, waiting to get all the facts.

5. ColiBreh1

The most ridiculous thing is that The White People of Black People (A.K.A. Straight Black Men) having getting blamed for this on social media since it happend 2 days ago. Vibe Magazine put out this hit piece today: https://www.vibe.com/2019/01/straight-black-mens-silence-jussie-smolletts-dangerous

SMH. I used to regularly read Vibe Magazine in the 2000's when I was Teen. Sad they're morphing into just another redundant black liberal SJW/feminist/LGBT media outlet.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. darkcurry

Saw this online earlier

[​IMG]

And there were others out there blaming Kevin hart as well. Terry Crews has more energy going after black men for toxic masculinity than he is the white guy who assaulted him. They're really out here trying to push this anti straight black male agenda. Giving receipt after receipt of how it's NOT a conspiracy.

7. ColiBreh1

Another thing to note, these same people are quiet AF & have nothing to say about Ed Buck killing 2 gay black men in his house in the last year. Not a peep from them both times.

8. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Im inclined to believe Jussie's account, but who knows what really happened. It is completely ridiculous to blame straight black men for this though. The attack seemed way more to do with his race than his sexuality. White men put a noose around his neck for gods sake! If the account is accurate, which I believe for now, then toxic white men should be what is confronted

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Wow. This chick is so ignorant.

None of those comedians make gay bashing jokes anymore and haven't for years. So why are they being blamed for this attack?

Kevin Hart never said his joke was funny and apologized for it. These people won't let shit go and hold bad actions against people forever, yet want to reform the criminal justice system.smh

Blame the people who did this shit, stop trying to make other people guilty by proxy.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  10. andreboba

Considering there are cameras everywhere nowadays, it's odd there's no CCTV footage of the attack or the assailants.
    I tend to believe the attack happened because apparently Smollett had a broken rib. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  11. andreboba

I think those were both drug overdoses and not murder. But still.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

They're going out of their way to make straight black men be the bad guy

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

This is some gay drama that went wrong, so he cooked up an elaborate story.

Known celeb goes to a Subway by himself at 2 am
    Racist attackers in the bluest city in the Midwest, eyeroll
    Who just happen to be carrying a noose
    And ski masks
    And bleach
    And who recognized him from TV (racists watch Empire?)
    And who convieniently shout out "This is MAGA country!" identifying themselves as racists aka Trump voters
    In the dead of winter
    If I ran a red light in Chicago a camera would have clocked my license and I'd have a ticket sent to me in 2 days time yet nobody saw this alleged crime. Uh okay

This nigga was out cruising and pushed up on the wrong one, or got straight up jacked for his wallet, end of story

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. darkcurry

Could've happened that way. I don't want to be like the other crowd and immediately jump to conclusions and judge quickly. We'll see if or when they catch the guys. A neighbor said there were a guy who she described as looking like a "redneck" around his place.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/31/jussie-smollett-neighbor-suspicious-redneck-rope-attack-chicago/

15. darkcurry

And when DL Hughley brought up Terry Crews past where he did a interview talking about how we should forgive Donald Sterling(and even mentioned that he himself has been offensive.) He and those on Terry's side showed their hypocrisy when they went after DL Hughley for bringing it up and shaming him for bringing up old things when that is what they were doing TO people like Kevin Hart, and that Oklahoma QB when they brought up something from their past.

That right there proved in my eyes that this is an Agenda without anymore doubt.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Black gay men and black women are the best of friends. When you have an issue you call your friends. None of them do anything for us so no reason to expect anything from us.

You get what you contribute to black men which is nothing.

The black community is matriarchal, so if you have an issue don't look at us, call your queens.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  18. ColiBreh1

'

https://twitter.com/RobElgasABC7/status/1096197727782924288
    [​IMG]

@RicardoCooper Called it. The day the story broke I was immediately suspicious & thought it was a false-flag because too many key buzzwords were being used (i.e. "MAGA", "Trump Supporter", "racist", "homophobic", & etc.). It just seemed like the perfect wet dream attack that SJW liberals would dream of to happen so they can beat the general public over the head with.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, lot's of people called it.

Many were sitting back waiting for him to crack.

It was a matter of time and his career is over if true. Especially because he went on GMA yersterday for a whole hour indicting everyone. Going to be impossible to garner any sympathy.

Remember, Ellen and Kevin got dragged for this.
    White men, straight Black men and President Trump were dragged, also.

And 'red-necks in hunting socks'.

[​IMG]
    Two Nigerian actor brothers detained over Jussie Smollett attack, as it’s revealed they are FRIENDS with the Empire star amid claims the assault was staged to save his career
    • They are friends with Smollett, who follows them on Instagram, and sometimes work out with them
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ned-Jussie-Smollett-attack-says-innocent.html

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Plot twist..:confused:

Jussie Smollett hires Michael Cohen's criminal defense attorney as the two Nigerian Empire extras held in his attack are released without charges after police discover 'new evidence' during interrogation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Michael-Cohens-criminal-defense-attorney.html
    Chicago Detectives released two Nigerian extras on Smollett's show, who had previously been described as suspects in the attack, saying that 'new evidence' had emerged in their interrogations that requires further detective work...

You couldn't script this.