Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivery

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Martial arts on the big and small screen in America back then was relatively new. Spencer Tracy, who played the one-armed stranger in the film Bad Day At Black Rock beats up two guys with only the use of one arm and that film came out in the mid to late 50's. It's easy to compare the fighting skills of one against the other(if the fighter's skills are known). There was no way a real life confrontation would have occurred because Ward and Lee lived in the same apartment building.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Congrats to them. Wow, they have been busy.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

5. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Pompeo holds her daughter Stella's hand while out and about in New York City in April 2017.

6. darkcurry

Funny how race mixing works sometimes, that girl looks more black than biracial.

7. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Isnt that usually the case....when you mix white and anything the child usually comes out looking closer to whatever the other part is.

8. darkcurry

Yes, but there have been exceptions lik Keanu Reeves is half asian and doesn't look more asian. Wentworth Miller is half black, but looks more white. Lynda Carter's mom is a brown skinned Mexican woman.

I pointed that out, because the term biracial gets used loosely and sometimes the children comes out with more features and genes from one parent than the other.

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

She is a cutie. :heart:

Anyway, a friend of mine has a son with a man from the british isles with caribbiean ancestry (his parents emigrated in the late sixties). The boy is darker and taller than his dad but with his mums pin straight hair, and he got very light amber eyes. He is really striking, genetics is a truly a wonderful thing.

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Wait....you don't think that skin tone and frizzy hair is something other than bi-racial looking?

11. darkcurry

actually I do. Not sure what you mean or thought I meant.

12. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Hiking in Los Feliz, CA on June 20, 2017.

13. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Los Angeles, California (Dec. 4, 2017 ).

14. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Staples Center in L.A. on 1/23.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Are the British Isles the British Virgin Islands?

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Have no idea.

17. SilverSmith

No. The British Virgin islands are in the Caribbean while the British Isles are off the coast of Europe.

18. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I think they mean the Channel Islands, Iles Anglo-Normandes.

But if that man is black I'd rather guess he'd be from one of the British Islands in the Caribbean;-)?!?

19. The British Isles lie northwest of the continent of Europe and contain the Islands of Great Britain and Ireland. The British Virgin Islands is a territory of Britain and is situated in the caribbean.:)

20. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

The New Homefront by Windsor Smith on August 07, 2019 in Brentwood, California. (Photo by Stefanie Keenan)