"Easy" white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Reverie, May 22, 2018.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

To redloly and boba, I understand that our views are different and I have no interest in arguing them with either of you.

I respectfully put you on ignore, and would appreciate it if you would no longer quote anything or mine or talk to me at any point.

I do apologize to the both of you for using words such as trolling and creepy considering that the ignore button doesn’t work the way it used to. I wasn’t aware and if I had known, I would have just informed you both to leave me be in this manner.

I hope you will respect my wishes to end any further correspondence and wish you both a good day.

2. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Sorry, but if you post on a public forum I reserve my right to reply.
    You are perfectly at liberty to bury your own head in the sand should you choose to, but please don't ask me to do the same.
    The choice to simply ignore people and views which don't match your own is yours to make, of course, but I don't feel it's something you can ask of anyone else.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

In regards to the post, as I mentioned, easy can be a compliment and a very kind thing to say. Other people may have differing opinions and that is up to them. But, I still feel it is a compliment so long as the person explains that they mean you are approachable or even that you know what you want.

4. redlolly

Let's be clear, shall we?
    Reverie's initial post... the topic of this discussion... used the phrase "eazy sleazy puzzy"
    Are you honestly saying that's a kind thing to call a lady, and she should take it as a compliment?

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I think for some folks "easy" means easygoing or less difficult to interact with, which to them is a compliment. I don't think that means they see the "easy pussy" insult as a compliment though.

6. redlolly

Reverie's first post talks about the "eazy sleazy puzzy" stereotype being perpetuated.
    I don't believe anyone thought she actually meant easygoing.
    OK, with hindsight maybe one person :)

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

This has totally been my experience.

Also... I agree if someone is attracted to you... Then the sex may come easy (or quickly). Doesn't at all mean the person is easy. I think many people simply don't realize that when that vibe is there between two people... Sex can definitely happen quickly.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Meowkitten, I still see you and I'm not pressing any special buttons to view your posts.

If you post in a thread and I'm reading it, your post shows up in sequential order.

I like kittens BTW.

[​IMG]

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

God, all this drama.

White women will be seen as "easy" for dealing with black men no matter what, just as the almighty Black Dick will be seen as screwing anything in sight, especially "easy" white pussy. Consider the type of people who perpetuate these stereotypes. Y'all need to let it go

10. redlolly

Sorry everyone - in particular Tamstrong for wasting your time, and Reverie for the thread being spoiled :(
    Please know neither of those things were my intention. I only wanted to contribute to a discussion which interested me. I hate when interesting threads get spoiled.
    I hhonestly had no idea there even was an ignore button... or a view ignored button... or anything of the sort, let alone what it does and how to use it.
    I can't imagine I'd ever need to use it.
    Anyway, that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. Apologies all round once again.

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Nope, if that was what I ment, I would have written it.

Kisses and hugs from Norway.

12. foxyred

foxyred Active Member

This.

13. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

I agree with you wholeheartedly on this issue. Non-white women tend to be more rigid and demanding towards BM. WW as the trend goes, are more accepting and less demanding about what a BM can do or can offer her. Society, if anything has taught BM to be more demanding of themselves, and be more self-sustainable. WW aren't as picky(not saying they're easy) or less tolerant but except the shortcomings that we all have not just BM, which is why we are attracted to them.