Dramatic Series (Crime, Thriller, Action, Mystery, etc.)

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Feb 8, 2019.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I’m hoping it’s good and the “love interest” gets killed so he can be with a non-black woman.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She's biracial though. Judging by the thread about biracial black girls it seems she would be tolerable. lol!

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Chosen... evaluated... a group of strangers soon learn that paradise (ahem) isn't all it seems. Here's the official trailer for I-Land.

5. SilverSmith

Amazon Prime Video today announced that the second season of the action-thriller Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan will debut on November 1, 2019. In addition to the series' launch date, the official trailer was also released today.

6. SilverSmith

The Purge Season 2 Trailer
    Based on the hit movie franchise, The Purge revolves around a 12-hour period when all crime, including murder, is legal.

7. SilverSmith

Apple TV+’s Truth Be Told trailer with Octavia Spencer and Aaron Paul

8. SilverSmith

Abigail Spencer (Timeless) stars as a woman who is left for dead by her brother and her gang only to re-emerge years later.

9. SilverSmith

The USA Network trailer for Sinner season 3, executive produced by Jessica Biel.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

11. SilverSmith

Amazon Prime Video's new psychological thriller series, The Feed

Synopsis:

In the near future, a high-tech implant connects our minds to “The Feed.” Every interaction, emotion, and memory can be shared instantly. Tom (Guy Burnet) and Kate (Nina Toussaint-White) are a young couple trying to resist their addiction to tech. Tom’s father, Lawrence (David Thewlis) invented “The Feed,” and his mother Meredith (Michelle Fairley) is the CEO overseeing its daily operation.

12. SilverSmith

Hulu has released a brand new trailer for their upcoming Into the Dark Thanksgiving episode.

Here is the info for the Into the Dark Thanksgiving episode: “Based on a shocking true story: In an attempt to remind her family of their privilege and help them bond, Ms. Anna Barker invites Pilgrim reenactors to stay with them over Thanksgiving. When the “actors” refuse to break character, the Barker family learns that there is such a thing as too much gratitude.”

13. SilverSmith

BBC One has released the first trailer for its adaptation of Bram Stoker's Dracula.
    The three-part series will premiere on BBC One in the UK and on Netflix outside of the UK and Ireland.

14. ColiBreh1

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...turning-gossip-girl-update-at-hbo-max-1253171

15. ColiBreh1

Hmmmmm.....Looks like Cheerleaders gone bad.

16. darkcurry

Arielle Kebbel returns to NBC with Russell Hornsby in Lincoln Rhyme

[​IMG]

17. SilverSmith

Hulu released the official trailer and principal art for the upcoming drama series Reprisal, starring Abigail Spencer (' Timeless ') as a vengeful woman.

[​IMG]

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Looks super hot. Tarantino-esque. Got my man Hellboy in it. I don't mind the female-led shit when it's done right.

19. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

That looks very good.

20. darkcurry

That show V Wars I mentioned that might or might not have a IR in it(I'm not sure so for now I will post the info here.) had the release date, a poster and some stills released.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

After reading the first volume of the graphic novel I'm intrigued to see how they do the TV/streaming version.