Dramatic Series (Crime, Thriller, Action, Mystery, etc.)

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Feb 8, 2019.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

USA Network finally dropped the 1st trailer for the "Suits" spin-off "Pearson" last week:

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Cable version of Scandal in NY. White love interest by episode 2.
    I'll try the pilot since I love the actress from Firefly and really enjoyed Suits. But I see where this is going

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Nope. lol.

There is british buddy cop drama in the UK starring Noel Clarke that looks better than this called Bulletproof.

And if you ask me it can be easily be considered a Bad Boys spin-off show.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

In "Suits" she leaves to be with her black man in Chicago, we'll see if he makes it to the spin-off show lol

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Surprised to see this one, the pilot was passed over at NBC last fall

If they play it funny like the old school VIP or She Spies, I'll buy it. If they want to make me believe that women who look like Union & Alba are tough cops who beat up and shoot 250 lb men, pass

6. The Dark King

We know the answer to that. American black men can never ever be the main love interest. They'll make her a lesbian first

7. The Dark King

This is the absolutely wrong network for that show. It should be on OWN or Lifetime. This is straight up only for men. I can't get through the trailer without eye rolling

8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Here’s a look at HBO’s 2019 Coming Soon: The World We Made, which includes a few more moments from the upcoming Watchmen adaptation:

9. ColiBreh1

10. SilverSmith

Hulu has rolled out the official Veronica Mars teaser trailer. The new season will launch on July 26th.

11. SilverSmith

Below is the fresh new trailer for the 13-episode third season of The Handmaid’s Tale.

12. The Dark King

I'll definitely be watching. Love the writing.

13. SilverSmith

Netflix has released the official Designated Survivor season 3 trailer. The third season will launch June 7th. Seasons 1-2 are available to stream on Netflix now.

[​IMG]

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I lost track of this series in the first season but liked the premise. I'm into political shows, so maybe a binge is in order this weekend now that I'm done with Gotham

15. SilverSmith

John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum will introduce Halle Berry as “Sofia,” Anjelica Huston as “The Director” and Asia Kate Dillo as “The Adjudicator” of the High Table, Mark Dacascos as an assassin named “Zero,” and Jason Mantzoukas as the “Tick Tock Man.”

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I’m happy to see Mark Dacascos working in something mainstream again.

17. SilverSmith

Coming soon from Cinemax:

Carla Gugino is a reformed thief pressured to return to crime in the new action series Jett.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  18. ColiBreh1

Hulu just dropped the full trailer for "Veronica Mars" revival series:

19. ColiBreh1

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member