Drake impregnated Rosee Divine

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 5, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You didn't answer my question did you?

Lol

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A half billion? Sounds good and ambitious. Best of luck.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I guess I was lucky because this guy was in a talkative mood. He didn't want to talk to the media because he probably thought that no one would believe him. I did. Crossing from college theater to celluloid(though briefly)was new to me at the time and I was learning the ropes. Hanging out on the set was an advantage. I was advised to do this by an extra who had been seen in a lot of films shot in Miami. The teamster was not at all impressed by Hollywood but he was working behind the scenes and probably seen more than anyone else on the set. He even mentioned Madonna. She had visited the set of Two Much to speak to Antonio Banderas. He wasn't too impressed with her, either. Even extras talk about the things going on around the set, among those was Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith. I didn't believe it at first. But the Spanish speaking media reported it and then it was on the national entertainment news.

Thank you for the clarification on Janice Dickinson. I was wrong about the story.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Why choose?

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

As long as they take care of their children, they can do whatever they want. Anyway, they won't stand a chance with a woman worth her salt with that many baby mama's.

Farmed fish, salmon, Trout and cod.

We are now setting the salmon cages off shore. This to prevent ecological disaster if the fish escapes, you see the comersial salmon have adapted, it is a little bit different breed then the wild salmon now, who still go up the rivers to procreate, so it should under no circumstance escape into the ocean and interfere with the original stock. we have tried cement pools, but it stressed the fish and many died and it is difficult and expensive to keep the water tempered in those outdoors pool. We have also figured out more efficient ways of feeding them, The pilot project are very promising, it estimates 50 million people fed by 2025 and 500 millions by 2040.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This sounds interesting and promising.

7. Reverie

This is intercontinental and interdisciplinary, I am going to link to research and projects about it, both to ours, but also to some Australian, Indian, Chinese, American and Canadian (on both coasts) sister projects we are in touch with.

NB: WE are focusing on Salmon, Trout and Cod, the others are focusing on different food fish.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    • List
  8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

YW. Well at least you now can add that to your repertoire of celebrity facts :).
    Hugs

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You obviously don't have to, you live in America. You're trying to make it something that it isn't, Its simply a hypothetical question for an obvious reason, and you avoided it for another obvious reason.

You act as if there are real consequences to answering a hypothetical simple question. No surprise tho.

Its actually enough that you've answered it by not answering it so I'm done.

Peace

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Fascinating @ how the fish instinctively seek 'freedom' and attenpt to mate.

I haven't heard good nutritional value at farmed seafood, but if it's to feed the hungry, one cannot really complain. It would be great if they could duplicate the DNA of wild fish and feed humans without harvesting billions of fish. They're working on that with livestock already.
    No more slaughterhouses. Just a petrie dish.

11. Reverie

Like I said we have figured out more efficient ways of feeding them. So this is a thing of the past now.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hypothetical or real. It doesn't matter no matter where you are from. Peace.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Y'all hear Pusha-T's response diss track to Drake that he just dropped within the last hour or 2?:

Full track:
    https://soundcloud.com/pushat/the-story-of-adidon

This is the #1 trending topic on social media right now.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are these two men at odds with one another? Rather, why are they at odds?

16. ColiBreh1

They've had beef for years. But the beef got reignited last week because Pusha-T came out with a new album last Friday & on 1 of the tracks Pusha-T takes shots at Drake, Birdman, & Lil' Wayne:

Because of this people been talking about this Pusha-T/Drake beef & this other spinoff beef involving Kimye & Rhymefest all memorial weekend long.

• List
  17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Is Drake in blackface? WTF! lol.

18. ColiBreh1

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  19. Reverie

Drake is more than just a little distasteful!

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why would Drake post pics of himself in Blackface. I'm so confused.

SM has become an uncontrollable beast.
    I think we are devolving as humans.