Does it bother you when the person you are dealing with hides they like people of the opposite color

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, May 30, 2018.

1. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Lmaooo touche ... Fair enough

2. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

yeah, your no 2 on your list is what i am talking about, if two adults know before hand, than that seems ok.

3. missshyness

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't require gifts. Most women don't know enough about whisky to get me the right gifts. That's all I want....lol. Find something good that's scarce in the area, or something I havent had or had in a while and that's absolutely the most perfect gift.

Especially when she's out of town, the best time to pick up some scarce whiskey.

I collect faster than I sip. The more the merrier.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

This is an open forum, anyone can chime in.

Maybe you should take up your issues with Ricardo rather than be saying creepy things several times in posts about him. Based on your posts, you are doing exactly what you are claiming he is doing. All he did was like a post which doesn't mean he could see your posts. Lighten up.

7. missshyness

i mentioned him a couple of times not several, how can he like a post that i have posted in if he can’t see it or read it? he said he put me on ignore, that does not make sense.

and he did come back to another thread asking about me after i abandoned it after all of you ganged up on me.

you are not going to run me off this forum unless i decide to go, as said it is an open forum, go ahead chime away, but let’s agree to disagree.

8. missshyness

ok, she gets you boozed up and then has her way with you?:cool:

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

At least she would be getting me a gift that I really want and appreciate. I'm ok with that if we already have some sort of sexual relationship, but I may not even open it till months later. The thing is it takes about 6 to 8 years or more for a good bourbon to mature and usually 14 to 16 years for a good scotch. 12 at the very least.

It's becoming more and more difficult to get most bourbons that come from Buffalo Trace, which is arguably the best distillery in America.

Demand is growing and supply is limited. Glenlivet just dropped the age statement on one of their best scotches because they couldn't keep up with demand. 16 years was the statement on the Nadurra, but in order to keep up with demand, they had to start bottling it sooner.

One dude just tried to sell me a Blanton's the other day off the books for $150. Lol. I'm like naw dude that's the regular one. If it was the barrel proof then I may have got it. The regular one retails for $60 bucks. Lol.

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I found out in another thread that the "new ignore option" doesn't remove both parties from seeing what each other posts. So, essentially, if you are on ignore or not, you wouldn't know because you can still read his stuff. Only he would know if you are on ignore. I miss the old ignore button, so people you didn't want to talk to couldn't reply to your posts. But, the update changed that. It is what it is. If you have a problem with someone, the best you can do now is just pretend they never said anything to you and keep it moving. It's a little ridiculous at first, but you'll get used to it.

11. missshyness

wow, you know your booze, not much of a drinker myself, 150 dollars? that seems crazy, but some really know and like their booze. it all kind of smells and tastes funny to me, but maybe i need to try more, what little i know of is cheap stuff i see poeple get in the brown paper sacks they try to hide but is obvious to me at the liquor store.

the other month i was out with some classmates at a local bar, one of those sort of hip ones, and i wanted something inexpensive and small, so i got something in a small round glass called a cider, it was ok, was under 5 bucks, anything over a few dollars seems expensive.

as Sanford or Redd Fox said in Sanford and Son, how about some ripple? or some champagne and ripple, and call it cham-pipple?

12. missshyness

ok,
    thanks, i will have try that and implement my own ignore.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

He "liked" someone else's post that was in response to yours. That doesn't mean he can see what you wrote. He could just "like" the response. There's plenty of times that I have liked a response and not cared what the original post was (or maybe not agreed with it) I have NO idea how the ignore thing works, I don't really care.

Relax lady - no one's trying to run you off the forum. You are really making things much more serious than need be.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!!! I remember Red Foxx talking about ripple! Lol

Most whiskey I enjoy is usually $60 to $100 a bottle and I sip and enjoy, not gorge lol. I'll take those as gifts any day of the week. Actually some 40 dollar bottles are even kinda hard to find these days.

Then there are some I'm familiar with that are worth up to $150 to $220 usually the higher end 18 year single malt scotches, but some rare bourbons can be pricey too.

I usually only pull something like that out on special occasions, but I get the stuff that's actually worth the money, its not for showing off, its for enjoyment. Your palate has to be developed enough to really enjoy every dime that goes into a bottle like that or its sort of a waste.

Unfortunately there is only a small number of women to really enjoy whiskey with that really know their stuff. So I just hand most of them the goose or patron and they are content with that.

15. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Cider is nice, kind of like an adult apple juice. I am not much of a drinker myself but enjoy that one.
    Cham-pipple sounds like evil headache.

16. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Sounds simple enough.

17. missshyness

60-100 dollars for booze? well, i guess gotta know your stuff, i can’t afford drinking like that, only for very special occasions maybe, but even then, a 10 or more dollar bottle is what i have seen for special occasions, but have not had much money or opportunity to explore the finer side of alcohol.

18. missshyness

yeah, it was nice, not too harsh, but kind of refreshing as far as alcohol goes. yeah, i did not makeup that term for a headache, it was something i heard from the actor Red Fox on the comedy Sanford and Son.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You're not gonna find whiskey worth drinking unless you spend at least $30, but if you like red wine I can give you some info that you can use to get good value for your buck. Interested?

20. missshyness

yes, thanks, i have read that a glass of wine a day can actually have health benefits.