Does it bother you when the person you are dealing with hides they like people of the opposite color

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, May 30, 2018.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Noticing some of the white women I've encountered lately have black people no where to be found on theyre Facebook but they always hitting me up for some black dick.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

They do what??????

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

And do you make „black dick“ available to them? Or do they first have to qualify by proving a minimum number of black FB friends?

4. Reverie

5. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Me right now, I'll fulfill those mandigo BBC fantasies. That's only for one nighters. If I plan to be in a relationship with the chick then I want a more well rounded woman who is more cultured.

6. Madeleine

How do you know they have those fantasies, are they upfront about those things?! I thought they’d at least have the sense to keep it for themselves!

7. Mrmike757

You'd be surprised, I was with this one girl and it wasn't till we got into the bedroom till she yelled "I just love Black guys!" Didnt expect that cuz it came out of nowhere. I asked her why and she was like it's just something about you all I find sexy.

Most women who will date/have sex with us are like whatever they'll date anyone they find attractive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

You know I do!

9. Madeleine

Thought as much. I hope they added you on Facebook afterwards and wrote something on your page like „Thanks for last night“.

10. Reverie

Nice!

11. Reverie

had to google the expression mandingo.

12. Mrmike757

You know what's funny? The other night me and a buddy was walking around the area from the bar and we walk into these 3 older white women across the street. They were in awe of my friend. My friend is like 6'4, dark skinned, 1st generation Nigerian born, muscular yet well spoken and dressed single black man. These ladies were ok looking but they stopped my friend to flirt with him. It was at that moment I saw the "mandingo" fantasy lol. I teased him about it and we had fun as he got 1 of the ladie's phone number but didn't call her. I told him Black Panther started a movement for Black Men fantasy wise lol. But you should've seen the looks in their eyes as they looked up to him as if they wanted to jump in his arms and have their way with him, that's just an old running joke lol.

13. Reverie

If he looks so good, they would have had fantasies about fucking him no matter the mandingo and wakanda effect.

14. Mrmike757

True but they were commenting on how "big" he was lol. That was the first thing that came to mind lol.

15. Madeleine

Ok, now you are talking lol.

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This has happened to me plenty of times ( and I vaguely remember some other members discussing it in various other threads). If you have to deal with the fetish stuff (the I want to tour the black dicks, type), I suggest you make them pay for it. If you don't want cash, then talk about gifts and things you like. If you slowly allude to it, they will buy it for you. If they are going to treat you like a whore, and you have your mind made up to have sex with them anyway, I suggest you act like a whore and get your money/gifts/etc. Feminists nowadays say it's empowering or something. So, if they can do it, so should you. And remember to let them know...

[​IMG]

17. Reverie

That was just bad behavior, he is a human being, not a stud horse.

18. Reverie

You are a sugar baby now?

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

LOL, I was at various points in my youth. My point is, if he is going to have sex with women who fetish him as a black man, they should pay, in some way, for the experience. I don't date women like that, so it isn't something I would care to do. In my younger years I dated older women who would buy me things, but that is the agreement between women in their 40s who want to date men in their 20s.

I personally only do as much as the woman I am dating is willing to do. But, in North's case, they are treating him like a prostitute that is offering the, "black dick experience". So, I say, if they are going to do that, then he should get paid (in some way) for it.

As for me, I only did the suga-baby thing when approached by women who were older than me. But, those days are behind me.

20. Reverie

I have no problem with younger people getting paid if they are approached by elder.