Dimitrios Pagourtzis:Santa Fe shooter

Discussion in 'In the News' started by archangel, May 21, 2018.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/dimitrios-pagourtzis/

Do you even think this can be stopped?
    I mean any child could randomly do this....

or is this just america? the new norm.

I think back to when I went to School. It was never that bad... but now it seems every two weeks

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Oh, these things can definitely be stopped or at least minimized significantly. But this is America: the right for any and everyone to have access to as many guns as possible without restriction takes precedence over everything else including dead kids.

EDIT: I forgot that it is too soon to talk about the epidemic of gun violence in this country so I retract my earlier comment. In the meantime I will be scrounging around to see if I have any thots and players left over from the last mass shooting. If so, I will be sending them out as soon as I am able to do so.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Stopped? Not takin really.

4. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

This damn guns keep growing legs and shooting people. Cmon government, save us from ourselves!

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, OK. ....and of course these gems for the TX Lt Gov

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/t...trick-reasons-for-school-shootings/index.html

Folks just shamelessly reaching and blaming any and everything else while innocent (children in many cases) people are being killed. Gotta love those priorities.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

7. DudeNY12

Exactly! So, I guess in his mind... We all can follow his idiotic suggestions, and in the meantime endure the seemingly regular mass shootings.

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

It makes perfect since, since America is the only country in the world with violent video games and legalized abortion.

If other countries, such as the UK, Australia, Canada, or New Zealand had those things then there would be tons of gun violence in those countries, too.

9. DudeNY12

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So I guess banning Ar15's would have prevented this.

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

If someone wants to do wrong, they will find a way no matter what you ban. I have noticed that the places that outlaw gun ownership have populations that are mere fractions of the U.S. and are equally small from a geographical standpoint as well. I wonder if that affects things.