Dealing With A Racist Neighbor

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by puckbrain, Nov 14, 2014.

1. puckbrain

puckbrain New Member

how can you ignore him when he wakes you up at 2 to 3 am in the morning?

also...i'm a light sleeper....every bit of noise wakes me up....

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If I were you

I'd invest in a cheap (invest in a cheap - wtf?) 500 watt stereo system with subwoofers and blast 'Fight the Power!' while walking around the complex in your most 1990s 'black' attire you can find

Baggy pants, 8 ball jacket, timberland boots, gold chain, doo rag

Whole nine

Invite some homies over and drink 40s around his car in the parking lot too

3. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

How about starting by leaving him a note asking to keep the noise down. You don't have to provide your name on it or anything. If he continues, bang on the floor with a broomstick or something when he's being obnoxious. If he still continues, call the cops to file a noise complaint. Tell the officers that he keeps you up at night, uses profanity and hate speech. Maybe a police report would be sufficient for the leasing office.

As for blasting music, I'd go with something like that Jane's Addiction & Bodycount (Ice-T) song from the early '90s, or Marilyn Manson's stuff like "Cake and Sodomy." Most white people HATE Marilyn Manson because he scares them. Or something angry and German like Rammstein ("Du Hast" or "Ich Will." OMG, I :smt049 "Ich Will").

You could also have a hot WW make a loud comment to you in front of him asking whether he's the stupid loud obnoxious redneck hater who keeps you up at night. Or, you could send one down to him at 2 am to tell him to STFU. lol. But then again, he's probably up that late acting like a doofus because he's doing meth or something, who knows. So maybe you are better off just calling the cops.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

As far as the music....call the police

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

And risk being SHOT while BLACK?

Are you mad?

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And doing what you said won't produce those results?

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hey if he's gonna go out in a blaze of glory, at least he'd be doing it with style

But yeah blacks are getting killed for playing loud music...so...

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Werent we talking about a wp playing music or i missed something....doesnt matter .... im not going over there to tell em to turn down the music..mofos get stupid. You can say shit in a mother teresa tone and fools go crazy...have to pop a mofo. At least a cop would get off.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You know..I don't know how much experience you have with 'noise pollution,' but it's definitely been shown that some people subjected to long periods of horseshit in thin wall apartments, tend to go off the deep end and wind up confronting idiot neighbors violently

I know a few cases where upset neighbors shot people who wouldn't turn down their music

Like I wrote earlier, I had to go downstairs on multiple occasions and get real ratchet with neighbors who thought they were at a club

I'd stomp on floors and bang on their doors like LAPD

You get to a point where you don't give a damn, because you'd rather go down fighting than continue to live in misery

Of course in my situation my apt specifically said no loud music after a certain time, so it wasn't like I was just being a dick who shouldn't have moved into an apt

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I feel you on every point. It never fails in having a foul as neighbor. I learned to call the cops cause they get it...believe it or not. I usually pull the overly calm dude with extreme politiness card...they get there pretty good time for cops. ...not saying much tho

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I shoulda called the cops

But that's not 'keeping it real'

:p

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh trust me....i know exactly what u are saying....been there

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Then I'm fake as Fuck because I pay taxes and I ain't dealing with nothing I don't have to.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol
    Hell yeah
    Fuck that bs...im calling the cops.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Darren wilson to the rescue

Too bad u two would be the ones heading to jail

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hell yeah...lol

Why are you negroes living here.?

17. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

That's key, IMO. But overall, nobody likes calling the cops and dealing with them. But when you have to, you just have to.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Bose headphones...complete silence:smt020

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah

Until the batteries run out

(Owned a pair that took batteries...they broke eventually)

20. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I'm not tolerating a racist neighbor. They can get ignored for life.