Dating apps and IR

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by xoxo, Feb 15, 2019.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! I've never used OKCupid, but I have been on POF, and it's definitely not close to being a religious site. I will say that it was almost like shopping in a thrift store. You may find something good, but you'll likely sift through lots of so-so stuff.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

LMAO @ POF!!! It is definitely like a thrift store. Ugh, that website had the worst on it. It's free for a reason.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL pof ....uh yah from what I hear it's now more like a hooker site since craigslist shut their stuff down! All that being said....a long time friend of mine met a woman on there a couple of months ago and things went pretty well until this week. He was on there for the longest and met some crazy b*&()s though. I've done it, met a couple of friends on there and one man I dated, but it's sooooooooo much crap to weed through. I think the older people get some that are a bit better/more serious than younger ones but no thanks. Oh and the same people are on there years later!

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've only ever had short term hookups on pof. I had two long term relationships totaling around 3 years on Okcupid. I don't know what its like now but I recommend it from my experience. Actually if I were dating again nothing beats meeting real life. Natural chemistry is a must and flirting is fun but I ain't get em all North so maybe my perception is skewed but I'm best self in person.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Real life is definitely better IMO. I think if you do the online thing you have to just look at it as a way to cross paths. You need to meet right off because you cant get a good read until you are face to face. People on those things are looking for a guarantee of things before they even meet.

6. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Pretty much my experience with it ... Call me old school but these days Id rather meet in person as well ... I live in NYC so every once in a while u ll run into somebody u have cool chemistry wit

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

You are rather cool on net too. :p

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thank you