Dating apps and IR

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Maybe @Mrmike757 is choosy;).

2. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Not too much. But definitely need to work my "magic" more ;)

3. Madeleine

That’s why you like foreign women, because you don’t have to work the magic too much. You just have to say „Hi, how you doin‘?“ with your smooth African American accent and you have their attention. The foreign and exotic IS the magic, so you don’t have to WORK the magic. You can’t deceive me;):cool:
    In other words, you lazy at home lol

4. Mrmike757

Nah I'm just tired of the bullshit out here lol. The basics ain't enough here sometimes. Though its good to get love for just existing overseas lmao.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Too true but I will say as I get older I get wanting stability. Its not only cultural but biological. Women prioritize safety over sex men are the opposite. And as you get older and actually want to couple up being able to provide and protect are part of the natural order. Unfortunately US standards has women wanting unreasonable expectations of what those things are generally.

6. Madeleine

Yeah definitely, wanting stability has to do with wanting a family some day and knowing that wish has a deadline. You don’t need a castle to have your kids but you need someone who is serious and at least as a job and a „stability mindset“.

7. The Dark King

I completely agree but a lot want that castle and worst most don't want to chip in to make it happen

8. Madeleine

I see. I don’t happen to know any of the castle ones.

9. Madeleine

It is actually really nice:oops:. Though some places it’s like the love and attention one gets crosses over the line to scary and creepy, like in India. But you’re a man, so safety isn’t your main issue.

10. The Dark King

He's black safety is always an issue my friend

11. Mrmike757

Salute.

12. Mrmike757

When its done white it's done right hahahaha

13. Madeleine

Ok, you’re right I forgot for a moment about all the crazy shit you got going on over there with police etc.
    I know you probably won’t believe it when I say it (being white) but I’ve honestly never been afraid for my husband‘s safety EVER and he’s never told me in all these years that he felt unsafe in a situation. Police doesn’t even give a shit about him either. Only time I’ve ever been concerned for his safety is when he’s in Nigeria. Me being a 22 year old alone in India was probably a lot less safe than him going about his daily life in Switzerland.
    Anyway, stay safe, and I didn’t mean to be insensitive.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

15. Madeleine

What should that mean?

16. Mrmike757

I'm joking... meaning I don't mind that international attention from women in certain countries. Australia, Europe etc.

17. EuropeanWhiteGirl

EuropeanWhiteGirl New Member

So is there any black man from Europe here?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Madeleine

Don’t think so...unfortunately...

19. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

But we do have them in Europe in reality. Even better.

20. John Willy

John Willy Restricted

Yes! I'm one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.