1. Otis

Otis New Member

Look here KinCA: I LIKE size! It turns me on big time. I am not ashamed of that at all. At this point in my life, I'm trippin on what makes me happy.

TV can have its beauty standard. I have mine. TV & magazines do not think for me. I think for myself.

Comprende?

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep - and it's a GREAT thing! ;)

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

See...the problem here is that when you admit to NOT liking women of a certain size, you get reported or someone (falsely) equates size to shade of skin preference of their bm and cry foul

4. Otis

Otis New Member

I find beauty in all women myself. But after while (whether one admits it to oneself or not), I personally acknowledged that we all have a physical preference. That is, I like voluptuousness.

Having said that, two different chicks that I was crazy in love wit in the past were the slim goody bodytype. But I didn't care, because I was into them. That's how it's supposed to be, right?

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep. I know for myself, I get a little concerned if a man is too much about a particular size/shape. I mean if it's a "fetish" type thing, what if things change (as they often do). If I lose weight are they not going to be attracted any longer. Just like when I was thin I was concerned about would they be around if I gained weight. It was f'd up stuff I had from growing up.

One of the great things about the internet (for me) was realizing that there were people who liked all different attributes. Whatever we are the most insecure about, there is a whole group of people out there who thinks that's the greatest thing ever. So no need to be concerned with those who don't like us however we are, there is someone else out there who will.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Have you found that your preferences on size/shape have changed during your life?

7. Otis

Otis New Member

While I understand that, I don't want my girl changing what I like.

I remember years ago when I was at school. At the time I got with this sweet lil chick from Pittsburgh. We had only been together a few weeks when she told me she was getting a breast reduction.

Of course I was like "Noooooo!!! Your titties are FABULOUS!" But her mind was made up. And I stayed with her another 2 years.

Yes, there is more to a mate than what you see. But of course we all have preferences.

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt023:smt023

9. Otis

Otis New Member

NOPE. Still like Ass-n-Titties.

As I have gotten older, I have much more of an appreciation for a woman's figure after kids. I mean, if there are a couple extra lbs, I don't mind at all.

No kiddin.

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Ohmygoodness :prayer::prayer:

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Gotta love that!

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh yah I get that. That's a big change. But then I guess if someone lost or gained 50-100+ pounds that could be seen as severe too.

Thankfully my shape is there whether thin or fat.

Yes of course we all have our preferences, I know I have mine.

13. Otis

Otis New Member

Seriously, I'm not trying to cater to anyone's vanity, but I prefer a natural woman. That appears to be outta fashion when we turn on the tv (don't misunderstand; I dig those music video shapes too). But in the real world, I dig all kinds.

I am unconcerned with what I "should" be chasin' & cater my tastes towards what I like. And not what some think I should like.

You know what I mean. Have you ever found yourself dealing with someone that was 'pretty' but didn't attract you? But found someone considered far more plain 'attractive'?

All I'm saying is that when the rubber meets the road, I like what I like. In this regard, I am comfortable following my instincts.

They never steer me wrong.

14. Otis

Otis New Member

And there is the heart of the matter!

Or should I say, our point of departure. The tableau begins with attraction, colored sharply by character, and finishes with trust, honesty, and loyalty.

But in the real world there are far more variables to the negotiation.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

I definitely know what you mean! I've spent dates with men where I thought to myself, what's wrong with me? I know women would be lining up for this man and I had NO interest whatsoever. Nothing wrong, just not for me.

We like what we like, that's just how it is.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

I think Ches needs some water!

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Nope. Just love a guy who loves full-figured women and makes no bones about it. I'm glad there are men like him out there.

18. Otis

Otis New Member

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go round. I'm just here to do my part.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

otis telling it like it is.

lol

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Because it's always ok to 'tell it like it is' when expressing a preference for full-figured women

Heaven forbid Otis came on the scene, crispy and clean, expressing the complete opposite

*go ahead and send me negs...it's been a while since I had a good laugh*