1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

They know what they have. Really. They just want the guy to notice them for more than their figure.

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It's all that, and then some:).

3. BCS

BCS New Member

a fellow bx member [​IMG]

4. Otis

Otis New Member

Looks like I'm bumping a dormant topic. But yeah, I like them thick gals. Of course I have been with others & it was fine. But physically.

Yeah. A gal with no curves typically doesn't turn me on in the same way.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

it is cool you bumped a thread within the year. Some people go back 5 years!!! in a bump.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Hey I thought someone was going to bump or start a fat thread, not bump a skinny with curves thread.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah but come on, then someone comes in and starts a new one and people get all pissy saying there is an old thread with that topic already and how they should have searched first. It really doesn't matter. People want to talk about whatever they want to talk about.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

9. K

K Well-Known Member

;)

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Behave yourself young woman

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Hey I was all for a fat thread. But then I started thinking about it and remembered how tough it was to get people to be honest about that topic.

Well hell I have nothing to add about skinny and curvy....I haven't been that for years (back when I was really misguided and thought I was fat, damn to be that fat again!). That's not going to change today, or tomorrow....maybe one day though.

I know all about being fat and curvy though. Thankfully, there are plenty of men out there who like women who are bigger and curvy too!

12. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

no.... these people go looking because they are bored. The type of threads they bring up aren't your average thread topics.

13. Otis

Otis New Member

Yeah. I do.

This becomes an eye-of-the-beholder thing, but YES! I will be the 1st to stand up & shout that I like some meat. AGAIN - I'm talking about a chick that is thick with a figure...not just a fat broad.

Just so we're clear.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah I know what you meant. I'm just being bratty.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well that's a recipe for disaster

16. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL ok. I get it. Trying to remember something I heard somewhere about that....something about shape not size.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

yep...I know....I need to behave

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wait...what am I thinking.....

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

19. K

K Well-Known Member

uh oh really? I never got that memo!

Must be that stubborn Italian blood.

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I think all women are beautiful whether they're skinny or fat or in be-fucking-tween.

I say stick to posting what the fuck you like in the pic threads & leave the so-called "discussion" the fuck alone. Nothing productive EVER comes from that shit.