1. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

Now, this is nice...I like! [​IMG]

2. newjazz

newjazz Member

Me, I would choose someone who is more sh*t in the personality department first but! I can say with clear confidence a curvy woman with thick legs and pretty face would have 100% of my attention!

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt023:smt023

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Looking at my history , my body type would have a nice ass . I have had a wide spectrum of them. (Slim to chunky)

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Gorgeous satch :smt049

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Nice! You look great.

7. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

What about women who are truly fat though? When a woman says average weight, that means to me maybe 5'4" 140 lbs (average). I like that. Or 5'4", 120 lbs (thin). I like that also.

On the afroromance website, some white and black women say average when they are actually fat IMO. They consider 5'4" 180-200 lbs average. That totally turns me off. Looks don't matter too much but I am turned off sexually by fat women of all races.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

200lbs average at 5'4?

Lol gotdamn how do i turn this thing off

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I would say 160lbs is average for women these days.

Honestly who cares, your not that attractive to be choosy to begin with.

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Average, curvy, thick, fat - those terms are subjective. So just date what you like. Why worry about what you don't like?

11. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

????
    Yeah, my mama she told me don't worry about your size
    She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night."
    You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll
    So if that's what you're into then go ahead and move along
    Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble...
    ????
    :smt043

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Totally agree. weight and how a person carries it is totally subjective to each person. Why do you have to focus on a specific group with specific height and weight measurements that you don't like.

Let all women feel beautiful just the way they are. Nobody needs your approval...

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well I'll be damned

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I'm 5'2 and around the 136 range and consider myself average. Too much focus is put on the scale for women. That 136 is down to my physical activity, which consists of bodybuilding with a trainer, netball, poledancing, gym 3 times a week and having a physical job. I'm fit, healthy and curvy and refused to have a scale tell me how I should view myself or how others should view me.

Now whilst we are on the subject of online dating, I've come across so many men who describe their physique as 'athletic' or 'average' when they are clearly overweight or obese. I'm more athletic than most men who say they are. At least I've seen the inside of a gym today and have muscle definition. Most of these guys haven't see their nipples past their double chins in years

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

17. PORTSMOUTH1

PORTSMOUTH1 New Member

White woman that are thick and curvy have my respect today. Back in the 70s they were like broom sticks. Today I enjoy white woman with big ass and nice big pretty breast.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm ugly as sin and picky as fuck homie :cool:

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

And men.