Conspiracy Theories...Have any?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, May 16, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] You're the 1 that posted the article!!! I shouldn't have to do a Google search just to find out where the article came from!!

But to respond to the rest of your post, like I said earlier in this thread, it wouldn't surprise me at all if that Podesta/Hannity stuff was real. You know I don't trust corporate-owned mainstream media.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Hannity's advertisers are pulling out because he refused multiple requests by Rich's PARENTS to stop saying Seth Rich's murder was a part of some plot to cover up a leak AFTER it already happened. Soros had nothing to do with it.

3. andreboba

Yeah, Bliss should at least say where she got the story from. I don't necessarily need the link, just where the article came from.
    What sad is there are so called news sites that routinely print conspiracy theories as FACT.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hysterical!!

LMAO

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wrong

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/23/these-are-sean-hannitys-advertisers/216607
    Media Matters, on Tuesday afternoon posted a list of Hannity’s advertisers and encouraged activists to pressure them to drop ads from his program.

And what do you mean " after it already happened"? The leak?

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  6. andreboba

Yeah, the leak. Seth Rich was supposedly murdered by establishment leftists AFTER he already leaked the DNC emails.
    I know this is the Conspiracy Corner of WWBM, but for Seth to have done what many are alleging, he would have needed to have a serious grievance against the DNC.

Usually politically motivated murders in the USA happen BEFORE a leak talks to the media. Not after.
    You don't typically see retaliatory murders after someone decides to squeal to the media.

Possible this conspiracy theory is true, but IMO not likely.

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This wasn't your normal leak. No one knew how much info he had, or what more he had. I think he was killed to silence him further and also revenge. We will see where this goes.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] @Bliss Liberal media outlets & Black Feminists been trying to push this agenda SO HARD on Twitter through out this year:

https://twitter.com/NBCBLK/status/868289429215076352
    [​IMG]
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/photographer-reclaims-black-masculinity-glitterboys-n758476

https://twitter.com/thefader/status/868902192710733824
    [​IMG]
    http://www.thefader.com/2017/05/24/ibrahim-kamara-stylist-sampha-process-black-masculinity-interview

They been getting a lot of pushback, so the fact that they are still doing this just shows they are trying to push an Agenda.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. andreboba

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

If I had to guess, probably World Net Daily, Breitbart, or some other similar website. That's where all the cool right-wingers get their conspiracy fixes these days.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  12. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Let me just state for the record that side eye conspiracy theorist/theories with a passion, so from here forth ANY thing I post in this thread, I DON'T necessarily endorse.

So is the state "going after" black fathers?

Is the media/society emasculating black men, and pushing a "homosexual agenda" to "feminize" the black community? Does mainstream society hate masculine black men?

13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

@MightyLighty Could you please tell me what the videos talks about when it comes to black fathers?

14. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^The best thing to do is listen to the videos.

15. ColiBreh1

16. K

K Well-Known Member

sometimes people aren't able to listen/watch the videos on this site, not to mention you post long ass videos of 40+ minutes expecting people to listen to them

17. K

K Well-Known Member

The country has been going after black fathers for decades. And there are plenty of women who bought into it and go around telling their kids that their dad's aren't shit. WTF do people expect.

Yes

However, I don't think anyone can emasculate anyone really...IF they are strong in their own masculinity. But given that there has been an attack on the family and we have generations of boys being raised without strong masculine role models then they aren't able to get that foundation and that strength of who they are. I think it's very important for men to realize this and do what they need to do in order to help gather and build those skills for themselves. Mother's need to see this as a priority for their boys (girls too) to make sure they are raised around strong men of character.

I started listening to the first video and he what he was saying about the shift with the schools in the later 80s is quite true. We went from a movement of the importance of the family being supported to giving the school system way too much and expecting them to take responsibility for raising children, rather than the parents. Also the comment about boys being dealt with more harshly in the home and girls being given more free reign. That's often the reverse in white families. Another good point was about people holding up black men as child abusers in the home and not the mothers, yet the mothers are often more abusive....I see this happening all the time. The part about the mom's running the house and not allowing the man to step in is so destructive. It's one thing when it's the boyfriend or even step-parent tries to step in when they haven't established that relationship yet. But the father of those kids need to be disciplining them correctly and the moms need to be supporting this. I have a tough time with this one because I was raised that dad, granddad said something that's the way it was. Don't get me wrong, the women in my family were strong women but they did whatever it took to support their men. Parents need to have a strong parenting philosophy and stand together in raising the children whether they are together or not.

I barely got to the homosexuality conversation...so I can't comment on that.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Just like we discussed about the feminization and emasculation of BM (and White).
    Look at the new spring summer collection by designer Thom Browne, presented at the ongoing Men’s fashion week -

[​IMG]
    navy pinstripe ...
    spring 2018
    photo: Thomas Goldblum

[​IMG]
    three ply mohair ...
    spring 2018

[​IMG]
    fresco and mohair ...
    spring 2018

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e1d190390ed145aef13c34917ddc55d0&oe=59CBBB20

Blurred lines??
    [​IMG]

Normal outfit from past collection
    [​IMG]

The Designer, Thom Browne
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  19. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh geeze. No. just NO

20. ColiBreh1

[​IMG]

EDIT:

Gay Men run the fashion industry. So they dictate what stylish for both men & women. This would explain a lot about fashion.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017