college football fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by learnin2fly08, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I think that Clemson has a better shot at beating Bama, mainly because Bama has a problem with dual threat QBs. Don't get me wrong...I still think Bama's going to win but Clemson will at least be able to hang with them and actually put up some points. Bama's defense eats pocket passers for breakfast and that's MSU's style.

Lol Michigan State actually. And no, not one single point. The one time that MSU got into Bama's territory they were intercepted. This was just complete and total devastation from start to finish.

This game, in a nutshell:

[​IMG]

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah they will need to be ready for that qb. i would hope it would be a good game.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Great game. Congrats to Alabama and Saban.

4. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

satan.

no, just kidding

5. Since1980

I was straight rooting for Clemson last night mainly because Bama winning everything all the time is starting to get old. I was hoping for a loss but at least it was pretty close throughout.

6. biosnex

biosnex Member

"I was straight rooting for Clemson last night mainly because Bama winning everything all the time is starting to get old. I was hoping for a loss but at least it was pretty close throughout."

Ha! It was a good game. And like you -I'm sick and tired of Alabama. I'm also sick and tired of all the SEC idolatry and worship. I will openly admit that I hate it and I cringe every time I see SEC teams beat teams outside their conference (e.g. Big Ten, ACC, PAC 12, et al). But I am a fair and honest guy. The SEC is the strongest conference and the record stands as irrefutable evidence. I'm a hard core Buckeye and I know there is no shortage of haters for Ohio State. I was born and raised in the Midwest (Ohio) and I am a Big Ten die hard. And yes -I KNOW THE CONFERENCE SUCKS! Lou Saban has a stunning recruitment program and the Bama record proves it. They get a fresh supply of the best blue chip ball players in the country every year. I just wish it weren't so....

7. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

100 Days till the start of the college football season

8. CAkicker

30 more days

9. CAkicker

10 more days

10. CAkicker

College football season is underway

11. Since1980

It's the moooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiiime of the yeaaaaarrrrr!

12. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Les Miles and Cam Cameron are out at LSU.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]AbC693EX4cM[/YOUTUBE]:p

14. Since1980

Redemption!

[​IMG]

Got me over here like

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017