Cockblockers

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by satyricon, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

He definitely has my pity.

He is a nightmare, and the nightmare never ends. He never shuts up either.

2. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laughter Tam.
    OMG, your poor brother. Kids can be so mean....:smt043

3. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I'm sorry tam, but that is hilarious. He just needs to stand firm with him. He should be allowed to have adult time and the boy will have to accept it.

4. Tamstrong

YW...it was too funny not to share. When he called him that, I just about died. He is definitely a mean little shit. :smt045

I agree. That kid has no respect at all. He was a big part of the reason my brother's second marriage didn't work. Of course, his mom had a lot to do with encouraging the behavior. My brother does let him get away with too much though.

Even times when he was at his mom's, he'd still somehow pull that type of shit. I always wondered if my brother's ex-wife had folks spying on him so she could sic my nephew on him.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This recap is funny :D

...but I also thought of JayArrny's apology post in the "Dedication thread" that he wrote to the woman whom he basically cockblocked from his Dad. It was a moving post because now as an adult, he realized his behavior was detrimental to his dad. It's a good read, post #59.

6. Tamstrong

Yeah, I remember that post and it was very moving.

My nephew's behavior with his step-mom was extremely hurtful to my brother and a huge part of why the marriage failed. Not only did he screw up my brother's relationship, he cheated himself out of a loving mother figure...his own mother is worthless.

What's also sad about it is that my nephew loves the praise he'd get from his mom when he'd give my brother and his new wife hell, and that was what motivated him to act the way he did more than anything. She talked trash to him about my bro and his wife and was always pumping him for info when he'd go to her home for his scheduled visits. Her encouragement of the bad behavior and my brother putting up with the crap ended up creating a little monster.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Interesting.

You know this insight into the other side is an eye-opener because as a society, we've come to a point where the child's (wishes) come first. Not saying it's a bad thing at all, just that as we see, there are examples of a child taking advantage of that for purely selfish reasons or ulterior motives as you outlined. (to get mom's approval).

Alternately, there are those single parents who seek approval from the child, when that could end up being a heavy burden to place on them, particularity since kid's may act off feelings they haven't yet learned to decipher.

IDK, it's a case by case, but your and Jay's examples illustrates how brattiness can evolve when left unchecked.

8. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

good read from love ninjas to cock blocking ninjas. muah hahahahahaha

9. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

Her two cousins. The saving grace: at least they are hilarious little trolls.

10. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

I've been cockblocked so many times, this is why I don't go for girls who don't do shit without thier friends' approval.

11. nero

nero Member

Had some interesting, funny and annoying interactions with them.

For some reason I find it fascinating the lengths some people go to to cockblock. I've also noticed that they have different strategies, shaming, dirty looks, phrases, body language and other stuff, makes me wonder whether they get taught how to cockblock or if it just develops naturally.

I wonder what motivates cockblockers is it evolutionary or is power related, I think someone should study the psychology behind.

Anyone had some interesting stuff happen because of a cockblocker, had it actually work to my advantage sometimes.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I just think it's stupid. Anyone with the time (and desire) to intentinally cockblock... really needs to get a life.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

There are a lot of people out there who see to take a very odd interest in who other people are with, or who's interested in them. I think it goes to the whole sense of ownership that so many seem to take.

As to the methods, I have found that wm are more apt to say/do things to women than they are the men pursuing them. It's learned behavior.

Be clear - Black men do it too. IME they tend to be more upfront about it though. I think women are the worst about it though.

I find the ones who don't want the person but are out there still cockblocking them to be more fascinating.

It's all ridiculous

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There you go. The truth has been spoken. LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List