Cockblockers

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by satyricon, Jun 3, 2009.

1. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Last weekend a friend of mine was nearly thwarted in an attempt to get intimate with a ladyfriend of his.

I was curious to know if anyone had been the recent victim of a cockblocking? If you have a good story, please share it. :p

More:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockblock

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

:smt042 @ this thread.

But yeah, cockblocking is some serious shit that can get you hemmed-up if you do it to the wrong person.

3. z

z Well-Known Member

Has been done to me and seen it done to others. Jealousy I tell ya. Both male and females are capable of doing this shyt.

4. learnin2fly08

learnin2fly08 New Member

ha ha cockblocking.

I've cockblocked a couple of guys from my friends, lol.
    :smt023

5. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Ouch!

When I was an undergrad, we had Cockblock Court and would bring people up on charges they had to answer for.

6. mama

mama Well-Known Member

HAHAHA What was the punishment? :smt042

7. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Penalties would vary, but we made a guy clean another guy's bathroom and take out his trash for a week. Most of the time it was usually buying someone else a six-pack though. :p

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

YOOUU!!!!!! :mad:

:smt076

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

this happens quite often..

one minute u and a lil' shawty be kickin' it...

the next minute, some jerkoff breaks up the convo with the dumbest shit..

..and the both of you know he's trying to block, before you get it in

10. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

In chat right on this board, there were a couple of cockblockers trying to warn certain women not to chat with me.

11. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Cockblocking is a self governing, independent force in human sexuality that slows down and balances the large volume of women getting shitted on, lied to and used on a daily basis.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

too bad there is no self-governing power, that prevents cock-blockers from being dickheads too

:eek:

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Cockblockers are not true friends. :smt009

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Damn.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

they're your friends, Young G'

...just up until they see you about to smash that sweet tang, they been eyeballin' and 'daydream-ballin' since the 8th grade

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :lol:

My friend got blocked by another one of our friends last year, and our friend lied and tried to make it sound like he was trying to help him out. Saying that he "passed her up and passed her onto him." And that he had her "butt naked in the bathroom, but passed it up because Matt hadn't had pussy since he broke up with his girl". My boy Matt was in the bedroom with the girl and a bottle, chillin', then all of a sudden the CB comes busts in talking about he needs to get to the car or some shit. He's a habitual cock-blocker. :smt076

17. Dex216

Dex216 New Member

I've never cockblocked. I couldn't do that to anyone. I've never had it happen to me either.

18. MistressB

MistressB New Member

This must be an American thing. The wikipedia entry is quite vague. Please can someone translate "cockblock" into English for me. Thank you.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

cockblock is when you prevent another person, from getting screwed like there's no tomorrow (except on sundays...church and all)

:smt016

20. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Probably the most extreme example of cockblocking ever conceived.

Some profanity.

[HDYT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wyKcHwI3rqk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wyKcHwI3rqk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/HDYT]