Chat?

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by Bug, Jan 13, 2009.

1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

any chatters today ?

2. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I came up to chat but you weren't there :(

Perhaps the next time :) Have a great day!

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

4. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Am using my mobile hard to type with it but your are kinda like robot bookworm is right

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ah the good old chat days

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

We had some seriously legit ones:). Miss those days!! Crazy hours and hours of splendid nothing, drunk talk and unintenional one liners and internal jokes

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Does it work

8. K

K Well-Known Member

yah it works...at least from computers it does. IDK if it does from phones

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ok

10. AMR1986

AMR1986 Active Member

I haven't been in chat since someone in there told me I was making a "deadly mistake" being there. That freaked me out.

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

The fuck ?

12. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

what!! you should name drop, thats bullshit.

some of yall dont even know about the group skype sessions we used to have. lol

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Word:cool:

14. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Do you remember the time & date username etc ? Report to the webmaster right away if you have webbie email, do not hide that guys username, he is an asshole:smt021

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I heard about them but never participated because they were usually late at night. All you West coast and Hawaii people. And I guess people who either didn't have to go to work the next day or who did and were allowed to nap.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

You could always just call out a day and time and people will most likely show up. You can do it ahead of time or when you are in here checking posts just
    pop something up on here about it and people will come in if they are around.

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

"deadly mistake" I wonder why someone would say that...chat used to be a regular thing...we served drinks and appetizers (it was actually bring your own and brag to make everyone else hungry/thirsty) several converstions going on a once...lots of flirting...inside jokes...etc

we don't have that same dynamic of people now...

18. AMR1986

AMR1986 Active Member

I have no idea. He was telling me how attractive I was and said that deadly mistake line. I'm not sure if that's some weird slang I don't understand or what. But like I said it still freaked me out. Unfortunately I don't remember his username here, so nothing can be done about it.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That ain't no damn slang

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Seriously. Someone makes a comment like that, better believe I'm remembering his user name. Can't believe half of what you read on the internet though so who knows what really went down.