Celebrity R.I.P.s

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Jan 28, 2017.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 7
    • List
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 6
    • List
  3. 2legit

2legit Active Member

It's so sad to know great singer has died, she has been through a lot of suffering since childhood biggest all the suicide death of her son Shane. kinda reminds you of Lisa Marie Presley who died this year as well; she too lost her son Benjamin to suicide and both women suffered because the loss of their beloved sons.

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I'm still so sad about this one, such a tragic story, so much pain in her life and she was painted as a complete nut job once she turned Muslim and changed her name and stood up for what she believed in. Definitely going to read her book and no doubt cry through the whole thing. This one is such a loss her voice was so magical.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I always liked her, too.

You might like this, l agree with him.

Morrissey SLAMS celebrity tributes to Sinead O'Connor
    https://mol.im/a/12343331

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• List
  7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

8. CAkicker

• Informative Informative x 5
    • List
  9. CAkicker

Last edited: Aug 9, 2023
    • List
  10. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Lil Tay is dead ???? WHAT ????

upload_2023-8-10_13-18-53.jpeg upload_2023-8-10_13-20-50.jpeg

She used to hold money the way Rapper souljaboy (on the right) used to, like it was phone LOL. She was child rapper and social media influencer. RIP

11. 2legit

2legit Active Member

No Lil tay is not dead ....this is what happens when Mainstream media is fooled by the internet.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lil-tay-emerges-she-not-174410870.html

Viral teen internet star Lil Tay surfaced on Thursday to tell TMZ that she is not, in fact, dead.

“I want to make it clear that my brother and I are safe and alive, but I’m completely heartbroken, and struggling to even find the right words to say,” she told the outlet. “It’s been a very traumatizing 24 hours. All day yesterday, I was bombarded with endless heartbreaking and tearful phone calls from loved ones all while trying to sort out this mess.”

The bizarre hoax began when a statement was posted on Lil Tay’s Instagram on Wednesday, purportedly from her family, announcing that both Tay and her brother had died. “We have no words to express the unbearable loss and indescribable pain,” the post said. “This outcome was entirely unexpected, and has left us all in shock.”

‘Really F*cking Confused’: Lil Tay’s Inner Circle Casts Further Doubt on Her Death

However, the rapper and social media star claimed to TMZ on Thursday that her Instagram account was hacked. She claimed Meta helped her regain access to her account, and the original post has since vanished.

“My Instagram account was compromised by a 3rd party and used to spread jarring misinformation and rumors regarding me, to the point that even my name was wrong,” she said. “My legal name is Tay Tian, not ‘Claire Hope’.”

From the jump, the circumstances surrounding Tay’s “death” were fishy. The police department in Vancouver—where Tay was believed to be living as of 2021—confirmed several times to The Daily Beast that it had no record of the deaths of Tay or her brother.

Sources close to her, including her dad, ex-managers, and family friends, were also unable to confirm her death and were skittish when it came to providing details.

But who would have hacked a niche, underage influencer who hasn’t been in the public eye in five years?

With a cast of colorful characters surrounding Tay—including a former manager now hawking cryptocurrency in her name, and an allegedly abusive mother, father and brother—many on social media have speculated that the “hack” was an inside job.

The new cryptocurrency “Liltay Token” is run by none other than Tay’s ex-manager Harry Tsang. He had initially told The Daily Beast on Wednesday that, after speaking to people close to the family, he “cannot definitively confirm or dismiss the legitimacy” of the death announcement.

Tsang has been quiet since Tay revealed she’s alive.

Meanwhile, Tay’s social media manager Duane Laventure, who initially declined to comment on Tay’s apparent death under instruction from Tay’s mom, simply told The Daily Beast on Thursday afternoon, “I’m not a spokesperson.”

Producer and close family friend John Cunningham had commented on Wednesday’s death announcement, telling Tay’s mom to “call me please I’m on my way to the house.” But when reached by The Daily Beast on Thursday morning, shortly before Tay seemingly re-emerged to say she was alive, he claimed to be just as in-the-dark as most of the internet.

“I don’t know man. I’m really fucking confused,” he said, adding that he only answered The Daily Beast’s call “in hopes that it would have some information for me.”

In a video about the situation posted to TikTok on Wednesday, Tsang referenced his “personal psychic,” Eliza, who told The Daily Beast the following about Tay’s death announcement: “I pick up something not very real about the statement.”

Turns out Psychic Eliza was right.

12. CAkicker

• List
  13. CAkicker

• List
  14. CAkicker

• List
  15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20230826_134626_Daily Mail Online.jpg
    The Price Is Right host, Bob Barker, 99. Come on down, is now come on up.

Bob Barker dies aged 99 at his Hollywood home - with tributes flooding in https://mol.im/a/12448591

• List
  16. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Man 99, that's pretty incredible.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awww, margarita cheers to you, Jimmy. R.I.P. You made happy music for millions worldwide.

Screenshot_20230902_093054_Daily Mail Online.jpg Screenshot_20230902_092753_Daily Mail Online.jpg

'Margaritaville' singer 'passed away peacefully at 76.. https://mol.im/a/12472881

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. CAkicker

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member