Celebrity Agent Rich Paul and Jennifer Meyer

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 13, 2019.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Celebrity agent Rich Paul, 37, has been dating Jennifer Meyer, 42, for almost 6 months. The pair spent Mother's Day eve together - with Rich buying her flowers.

[​IMG]

Jennifer was spotted yesterday by paparazzi, getting a Mother's Day gift from her Sports Agent beau.
    Rich is LeBron James' best friend and business partner.

Jennifer, who is actor Tobey Maguire's ex-wife, met with Rich after some shopping at Chanel. Rich gave her a pair of pretty pink flowers, then Jennifer gave him a kiss before hey left together in his car in Beverly Hills.

In addition, Jennifer comes from a powerful Hollywood family.
    Her father is Ronald Meyer, who currently serves as the vice chairman of NBC Universal, and was previously the president and CEO of Universal Studios. Her stepfather is Rabbi David Baron, the head of the exclusive Temple Shalom for the Arts.

[​IMG]
    Jennifer is a jewelry designer, who got her start making jewelry alongside her grandmother.

[​IMG]

More pics..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bit about him...

After graduating high school, Paul was buying throwback jerseys from Atlanta and selling them out of his trunk in Cleveland.

In 2002, he met LeBron James at the Akron-Canton Airport, where James was impressed by Paul's authentic Warren Moon throwback jersey. The two exchanged contact information, and soon Paul had sold James a Magic Johnson Lakers jersey and a Joe Namath Rams uniform.

In 2003, after the NBA draft, LeBron hired Paul to be a part of his small inner circle. He would later start working under Leon Rose, who had negotiated LeBron's extension with the Cavaliers in 2006, at Creative Artists Agency.

In 2012, Paul left Rose and CAA to start his own agency, Klutch Sports Group, and took LeBron with him.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised at the lack responses in this thread. Anybody who follows the NBA knows who Rich Paul is. He's LeBron's agent. He's probably the most well-known NBA agent, if not all of pro-sports, to the general sports/ESPN/FS1 audience because of being LeBron's agent.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She's Cute!

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I get what you mean. She's not a major celebrity. But she's def the kind of "well-bred" society type that's supposed to be off limits to people like us.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

My Only problem with relationships like these, is to me once the white girl has her white kids and secures the legacy then she feels its okay to date a black guy....always rubs me the wrong way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Perhaps (undecided on whether I agree or not). But I think it's better and more positive than not having the relationship at all, so that's progress.

7. JimBrown333

JimBrown333 Member

that's a good way to look at it, i just see this seem to happen too often, when it comes to WW/BM relationships., could be just me though.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

You aren’t wrong. And this sort of thing happens. It’s pretty messed up. But, there are plenty of women who date bad boys and then look for a good man after having kids with some bum. The reality is there are people who just live one life for a particular reason and then see the error of their ways. Then move on to something new.

My only issue is when they feel entitled to a black man, or if they feel like we are willing to date/fuck anything, so they feel they have a chance. And I can say, on record, that I have met far more black women trying to pull that crap, on a black man, than white women.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  9. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Yeah, it's just you...LOL

10. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Please go back through all of the couples posted on this particular thread and point out those couples who fit your scenario. I know you said far more black chicks do it than White Women(probably by a magntude of a hundred) but you make it sound like a common occurance with BM/WW couples. And if a WW do have children it's most likely becaues of a divorce and not because she's a ratchet single baby mama like BW.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  11. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

We are entering a new generation a lot of these women were raised thinking this wasn't really an option now that they know it is attitudes are beginning to change

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I was addressing the occurrence that he mentioned previously. This is a celebrity couple thread. It is hardly a representation of common experiences. In regards to your statement of ratchet behavior, I suppose both scenarios are plausible. The reality is that neither of us has any census data to back up those claims. So, either way we look at it, we have anecdotal data at best.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The cover of this week’s SI issue:

[​IMG]