Cameron Diaz Says She's 'Done' Dating Bad Boys

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by DenzBenz, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

It's old for Hollywood when you trying to cast yourself as a sex symbol . . . remember the box office does not lie.

Ms Diaz need to get roles that portray herself as . . . mother or a married woman. Moviegoers will not keep taking her as a happy-go-lucky single woman.

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Holy FAHK!!!!

And :smt042:smt042:smt042

3. Jarell2006

Jarell2006 New Member

is it me or does she look like she could be the sister of the big russian boxer from rocky 4 "Ivan Drago"

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Let's talk about the real issue, Ms. Diaz was quoted recently as saying she LIKES her azzets!!??:smt104

Huh??

Cameron has got THE FLATTEST ASS in Hollyweird!!!!

Cameron is still attractive and whateva, but she can be hella annoying, and for a 30-something woman to make a teeny bopper statement that she no longer goes for bad boys, ( i.e., a guy who will cheat on you with your GFs and smack you around when he feels like it, or borrow your credit card out of your purse WITHOUT permission!!), is ridiculous.:smt057

5. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

I think she has a nice ass. Not every woman wants to look like CoCo. Cameron is nicely in proportion and IN SHAPE!

[​IMG]

6. DarkSoldier08

DarkSoldier08 New Member

She went to high school with Snoop Dogg? I never knew that, I wonder if he gave her more than weed.:partyman:

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Dude, that pic is morphed, or it's a great shot that doesn't reflect reality. Her azz is FLAT!!:smt009
    [​IMG]

The photo below was back when she was dating Justin Timberlake.
    [​IMG]

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Her ass looks good.

I agree wit her. :)

9. z

z Well-Known Member

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking. I was like "when the hell did she have ass". I remember a few years ago, I was watching some bullshit on VH1(I was a dumbass), and they had some "Best Hollywood Butts" thing playing, and she was on the list of asses. Then, a while later, I watch some other program on VH1 cracking(HA!) on flat assed celebrities and she made that list, too. Some dude said something like "she has minus an ass", and I was dying.

I'll call up Hank Hill, because Cameron has a case of DGS(Diminished Glutes Syndrome) as well. I wonder if she sits on her spine.

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

She does. She is really skinny and really tall. That doesn't work so well.

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

"She's getting old."

"She has no ass."

I would gladly have her ANY day of the week.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah yall talking sh%% but let her come into the room and say would you be my man...yall would hit the floor screaming "yeah" as if you was lil john

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I would not! Brittany spears yes but her no.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

sure sure. now i will say this brittany is hot as hell. i bet she has some goooood stuff because as you know the crazy women has the crazy ass good stuff.

their stuff so good it will make you go see a psychiatrist.

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I don't now how big her ass is.........I never looked. ;) I would trust candids more than polished photoshopped pics. I saw this pic when I was looking earlier and it says a few years old but I don't remember her having this hair color. It looks better on her than blonde.

[​IMG]

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah it plays well with her eyes. she is one sexy woman

18. Espy

Espy New Member

It absolutely does Jordan. That might be the most attractive pic I've ever seen of her, she's just real average to me.