Cameron Diaz Says She's 'Done' Dating Bad Boys

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by DenzBenz, Jul 9, 2010.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Yea, she is getting old all right. Without people to do their magic on pics, the celebrities look exactly what they are suppose to look like at their age.

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Exactly.

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

she's a year younger than me

4. archangel

well I feel bad for her because she looks older than you do!
    or

you look much younger than your age.

which ever one you want!

5. wtarshi

flattery will get you anywhere fella...!!! :smt008 :smt050

6. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

You look younger IMO, a lot more radiant and beautiful than her. Cameron has always seemed corny to me if that makes sense. I don't hate her but I don't like her either. Lookswise I never thought she was all that, she's cute in a quirky way though. :)

7. wtarshi

thanks gorgeous...!!!! :smt060

i agree that i've also found her cute in a quirky way as well...she's in the sunshine brigade with drew barrymore..both always smiling and happy

8. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Yup, I'd put Renee Zellweger in with the quirky lot too. :D

9. wtarshi

oh absolutely she's in there. i find that i want to pry her eyes open with toothpicks

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Arod is a good looking brother, with lots of money and fame, why does that brother go for left over and almost over the hills all the time?

11. wtarshi

now i know you're not saying that cameron is left overs and almost over the hills...!!!

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I do think he is nice looking. I thought his wife was pretty but that didn't work out. Maybe he is all about what is inside the box not outside. ;)

Tarsh you definitley have younger looking skin. I read that Cameron has rosacea (sp.??) so some pics she looks good in the face and some a bit rough. I imagine from her skin condition.

13. Iggy

Iggy Banned

14. z

z Well-Known Member

JC he is a dominican brother, not to generalize but most are about looks.
    Plus Arod is not about what is inside, it has been rumored in da club house he hits in other players wife and girlfriend.

15. archangel

The one on the left actually looks better. Like I say, the makeup artist and the photo people work wonders on the face.

16. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Really?!

She looks terrible in that photo IMO. Kinda looks like she went on a 72 hour meth binge or something

17. archangel

Don't know what to say. that was the one I liked lol

18. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

As the saying goes:

"Don't go by what a woman says, but what she does."

Ms Diaz is getting up in age and realizes movie roles will be hard to come by as her "Hollywood Looks" start to fall. She can't play the sexy young perky girl anymore.

19. wtarshi

lmao...!!! you lot, 37 isn't old...!!! :rolleyes:

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

she already started with "My sisters keeper"....
    she'll be fine...
    you guys forget there is plenty of actresses way above her age that are getting stellar roles.
    Its obvious to everyone including the actresses AND actors that the day will come when they cant play the sexy thang anymore... there is still a gazzillion roles for them to play.
    Dont count her out - plenty of people adore her and want to see her - she still pulls.

I never really cared for her, but this thread is just saaaaaaaaad.