Cameron Diaz Says She's 'Done' Dating Bad Boys

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by DenzBenz, Jul 9, 2010.

1. DenzBenz

DenzBenz Well-Known Member

People Magazine - 7 July 2010

[​IMG]
    Cameron Diaz on the cover of the August Harper's Bazaar

While Cameron Diaz remains mum about her relationship with slugger Alex Rodriguez, the Knight and Day star does proclaim herself a New York Yankees fan nowadays, despite growing up with the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Diaz, appearing on the cover of the August Harper's Bazaar, plays it coy about her current love life, though she is upfront about dating bad boys – and how they're an ultimate strikeout.

"Who doesn't like the bad boy, until you grow up and realize bad boys are not the way to go?" she says. "I'm done with that."

Read more: People Magazine

2. Iggy

Iggy Banned

A lot of women finally realize this but only when its too late lol.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And they wonder why they can't find a good guy. They give the best years of their life to assholes and then want a good guy to help pick up the pieces of their broken heart. Smdh

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

LOL now that she's an old lady she's done with bad boys. More like bad boys are done with her.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042:smt042:smt042:smt042

6. DenzBenz

I wonder why she is a New York Yankees fan nowadays.

7. Espy

Espy New Member

:smt011 Speaking of bad boys :smt079

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL!!

Yeah, I doubt the same caliber of men are knocking themselves out to get with Ms. Diaz like they were in the early 90s.

No surprise that another deeply superficial H'wood celeb chick who had her pick of men in her prime, now finds herself romantically abandoned as she enters her 40s.

Next.

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

That's right justin timberlake from the disney channel. She is talking about you!

10. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Wasn't she just recently linked to Alex Rodriguez immediately after Kate Hudson and he broke off? There are pics of them on a date over July 4th. I think they are still an item. Isn't he kind of a bad boy? :rolleyes:

She doesn't seem to lack men vying for her attention from what you read. Maybe she is just growing up like all people do. You guys always diss women on this board. She did and interview a while back and said she went to the same high school as Snoop Dogg and probably bought weed from him because she knew him. :p She has never denied she has been wild herself. Maybe she is "over" that stage of life.

Excepts from the interview........it was from Playboy:

On Snoop Dogg, who attended her high school: "Snoop was a year older than me. He stood out. He was tall and skinny and wore ponytails all over his head. I'm sure I probably bought weed from him."

On men who try to pick her up: "I never shut down any man who's willing to ask me out unless he's a total douche bag. It takes a lot for a guy to ask out a girl like me—not because I think I'm superspecial or anything. It's just that I think men are intimidated, and it's a lot to get involved with. It's not uncomplicated."

On the relationships she's had: "I've had really successful relationships, even though they've lasted only a certain amount of time. I'm okay with that. With some of the relationships that have drawn public interest, I feel as though I've evolved, learned and become better equipped. I don't feel I need to make it different for the outside world that's looking in and judging it."

11. z

z Well-Known Member

Agreed. Diaz is a has been washed out hollywood actress. She has not turned on her audience since the movie Mask. She is one idiotic talentless actress who uses her quirky smile and golden looks to get into major motion pic. I am sure her back has been spread in one too many fat hairy disgusting casting directors' couch.

But that doesnt mean I wont fuck her tho if she gives me a time of her day, which will never happen, lol

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Agreed :D

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Correction she was hot as fuck in both Charlie's Angels movies

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly. what women dont realize their stock goes down when they get older while men are the inverse. we can be 55-60 years old and still be considered sexy and hot.

women on the other hand will let a slew of men run up in them and tear them up and disgard them and when they get old they look like the cat lady down the street.

15. Toughsnail

Toughsnail Restricted

well said!

16. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Actually Timberlake dumped her old ass and upgraded big time by snatching up Jessica Biel. Smart move on that guy's part haha

17. DenzBenz

Can't find any new pics of them together. Post any if you got some.

18. JordanC

I'll find it. Let me see if I can come across it again.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

JordanC, I'm only pointing out that Cameron's days of being on one of 'the hottest chicks' lists is over.

A Rod likes older women, ( he was fuccin with Madonna too), but she's not nearly as in demand like she was when she broke out with Jim Carrey in The Mask.

20. JordanC

As an actress, no. You have a short shelf life in that profession being a female. Dating wise she stills seems to attract hot guys. She's 37 not 137. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Denz I can't seem to find the pic. They were at a show together in NY over July 4th. I remember seeing a pic. Here is them last month.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010