British Conservatives line up Black politician for next Prime Minister

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chamber, Jan 27, 2013.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

What else is there to do tho really?

You either integrate, segregate or move your ass back to africa and say fuck the world

For the record I never concern myself with the way white America looks at me. I think they should be more concerned with the way I look at them.

That's the attitude you gotta take

Real talk

I keep my skin black, my lips big, my nose wide ,my hair nappy and my women white

Fuck it

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This. Just do you and judge everyone no matter race or sex on an individual basis.

3. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

Yeah, we blacks just can't win either way. These people would implement a republican neonazi-style taliban if they were in power.

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Get an education, get some money, get some status... all of those are absolutely right. The part that we fail at is then turning to white America for embrace and looking to be treated as equals. Integration is where we've been brainwashed. We get our education, we get our money and we get our status and we leave our community to join theirs.

We become 'well-behaved negro', the 'exception to the rule negro', the 'acceptable negro', aka the token. Our goal has been to ascend our own people to the higher ranks of white America where we can then look down with disdain. We become praised for our ability to transcend our own struggles, then alongside our 'new people' we look down on our 'old people' and say 'I made it out through hard work, why can't you?' That money that we are making is not being circulated through our own community. That status that we are getting is not being used to promote our communities interests. THAT is the breakdown in the formula. Integration will never succeed as long as those being integrated are one-offs. That one black family that moves into a white neighborhood is not integration achieved. When there is a respectable percentage of color in white neighborhoods, without property values plummeting and whites hauling ass because the neighborhood is 'going downhill' then integration is achieved. Better yet, when whites are looking to move to back (and other ethnic minorities) neighborhoods THEN integration is truly achieved. You ever see those shitty black neighborhoods that eventually are bought out and turned to high priced condo's with maybe 2 black tenants? WE need to start turning our own neighborhoods into high priced condo's. Why can't we? Because as soon as we make a little money, the first thing we do is take it out of our own community.

Integration will be achieved on the heels of true equality, not aspiring to be a part of a 'greater' group.

Now let me shut up before I get that troll label.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Segregate first, once we've lifted our own community economically we have more influence. At that point, integration will occur.,. or it will not, but we'll have enough influence that it won't matter.

I'm cool with moving back to Africa too.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Damn

7. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Fixed.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Somebody rep this man for me please since I can't do it. Thank You.

9. FRESH

FRESH New Member

You sir are a voice of reason and sanity--FRESH on Behalf of Ra

As well as you sir.

I must spread some before giving it to you.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  10. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I wanted to say something about this thread as well, not just the other one, hit the rep before I was done.

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Received. Thanks ;) and Fresh.

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Do you think that it's possible that we could change ourselves so that almost any person who's black could be the "type" of black person that "white America" likes? Your post is completely right and I think the black community could use the economic recovery that's going on right now as an opportunity for a massive reform for themselves and their communities.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The fact that a black person feels obligated to worry about what some white person thinks of them is fucking bullshit

Times are changing tho

You don't have to perm your hair and comb your shit over like those negroes who were able to fit in way back yonder

Or remove any evidence of bass in your voice when speaking

We still have a ways to go with our names tho

It's been proven time and again that ethnic names come under more scrutiny in the job hiring process, among other things

14. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

^This.

15. satyr

satyr New Member

Had Scotland voted to secede under Cameron's watch, the Tories would undoubtedly be seeking a new leader. No one wants to be the prime minister who reduced the size/prestige of the United Kingdom.

There is an old guard in the Tory Party who wants to have Britain return to its former geopolitical prominence. Strangely they desire a referendum in 2017 to have the UK dissolve its ties to the European Union. You don't bolster the UK's geopolitical importance by reducing its participation in the political and economic life of Europe!

16. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

Agree with the first part of your post.

The 2nd part, a lot of people here and in many member states are pig sick of the E.U when it comes to certain things. Besides its slowly but surely becoming the United States of Europe which many here in the UK just for starters absolutely do not want. There are plenty of good reasons to leave the E.U just as there are to stay as long as there is some major reform.

17. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Maybe its just my mind's in the gutter, but his wife is sweeeet.

18. chamber

chamber Active Member

A conservative dirty dossier leaked in the press this week.

Kwasi Kwarteng had a fling with Home Sectary Amber Rudd. Kwasi Kwarteng is also rumored to of had a fling with Liz Truss.

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wow. Hope he does not lose his seat in Parliment.