BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

I personally prefer the sexual tension build up thing Evil has going to this on Good Sam, to each their own.

2. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

I'm guessing an instant enforcement of boundaries and a "we can't do this again" agreement. That by midway or later through the season they break.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Michael Ealy and Kristen Bell in the new Netflix dark comedy, The Woman in the House Across the Street From the Girl in the Window.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Wow! Forgot how tight and curvy her body is.

What number of black onscreen love interest is she up to now?

5. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

She's up to about 4 or 5 now. Only one in her league maybe Annalynn McCord.

6. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Honestly in terms of willing to be with a Black Guy onscreen Bell is probably the modern day MVP.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Finally a poster in this thread that agrees with me on this. Most folks in this thread prefer the characters in a 'ship their rooting for to get together ASAP, while I have no problem drawing it out for several seasons.

8. darkcurry

I don't mind a long story but the build up shouldn't be longer than the actual relationship. lol. You feel me?

9. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Is this the third white female for Michael Ealy?

10. Jeffrey Tripp

Actually it's the fifth
    Kristen Bell
    Cobie Smulders(Stumptown)
    Hilary Swank(Fatale)
    Jordana Brewster(Secrets and Lies)
    Melissa Sagemiler(Sleeper Cell)

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

In tonight's episode . . . Noemi got Thomas to butter her biscuits and they looked so DELICIOUS in the moonlight. The nexr morning Thomas was cooking up breakfast for her and her sons before she could rise from her slumber lol. it was an overall phenomenal episode. I'm here to recommend this Western to anyone who has Paramount + as the storylines have been engaging and entertaining.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
  12. Jeffrey Tripp

Yup I saw it and there is something to pure about their relationship. I also like that she was the one who initiated the biscuit buttering.

13. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Of what?

14. Skaddix

1883, the Yellowstone prequel.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

I don't think anybody ever posted the trailers for "The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window", so here they are:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

Just saw this promo for next week's episode of Freeform's "Single Drunk Female":

Anybody know anything about this show?

17. darkcurry

I put the trailer out a couple weeks ago. I have not seen any episodes. I more of less did it in case anyone was interested in this. This doesn't look like a premise I would watch.

18. ColiBreh1

Looks like the LOTR show on Amazon is gonna have a significant IR:

[​IMG]

Regardless I have no intention of getting into this show. With exception of maybe Horror film franchises, I don't bother with remakes of films & TV shows I grew up on.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Skaddix

I mean its not a remake @ColiBreh1 Its a prequel.

20. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

I saw that this actor is from Puerto Rican, i think he look more like a latin guy than a black man. Maybe i'm biased because i like to see more dark skin black actors like Jonathan Majors and Idris Elba on screen, but we barely see IR in movies with fantasy theme like LOTR. I liked the romance between Viggo and Liv Tyler in the trilogy and they had good chemistry but part of me wished Aragorn was black.