BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

This last episode was shockingly better than those which preceded it. I was like . . . why so much bullshit week after week?? You could have long been had done this lol

I'm watching tomorrow with interest. Definitely check last weeks episode out on CW app or OnDemand because it was a lot to take in after toooo many episodes where nothing of consequence seemed to happen for anyone other than Hope.

Don't care what MG does anymore . . . had less hormonal hunger than Dixon Wilson did and would probably run from some coochie if the offer ever arose at that school . . . and earlier this season he damn near did. Give the other brothers some play and I'm ok. My inner child cannot relate to an adolescent who knowingly and voluntarily walks around with eggplants in his underwear rather than get some warm, wet and wonderful because that's all I remember trying to do as a teen when I wasn't playing ball or working at the mall.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I seen in the hashtag what was going on in that pic. I haven't watched in a long time. Apparently by her accounts that was for him not her. lol.

3. darkcurry

I saw legacies season finale earlier and like I thought they look to be moving forward with Lizzie and MG
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

anybody see broadchurch...

young 15 yr old blonde girl...Charlotte Beaumont playing Chloe Lattimer
    with black 17 yr old boyfriend...Jacob Anderson playing Dean Thomas

kissing scene...

they say they are shagging
    [​IMG]

5. Young Herschel

"Some kind of Hate" ~

Found another teen horror flick on Amazon and I can already tell this a much higher quality movie than "7 Deadly Sins" because its more serious and dramatically credible. It stars Maestro Harrell formerly of "Fear the Walking Dead" and "The Wire" as the antagonist . . . the sexy White women he gets to play with in this flick are way above average lol (a brunette and a blonde).

It's about diversionary adjudication camp for juvenile delinquents and Maestro is the Alpha male so he gets his top pick it seems from all the naughty girls (haven't finished it yet but they on him like he the HNIC lol). I watched the trailer last night and added it to my watchlist so we'll see how it goes. So far so good though :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  6. Young Herschel

^^ Never mind . . . they have killed Randy already (SMDH). He was in bed with a beautiful blue-eyed blonde with a gym shredded body one minute . . . then pushed her off of him and got out bed only to get dressed and walk outside to the school and investigate suspicious sounds (uh oh).

If there is a killer outside and some coochie inside . . . I'm not going outside!!!

7. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Update. Miles and Kara broke up. Kara is seeing a white man but has not told Miles yet.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The cyclical nature of shows like this pretty much guarantees that they will get back together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

You might be right about that. How are things in your neck of the woods?

11. darkcurry

The pic is not showing up.

12. darkcurry

The only thing that could stop that though is cancellation. lol. As we have seen before.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Not great, but I did manage to get to the store just when they got their shipment of toilet paper in, So I'll be shittin' pretty for at least another week.

14. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

The Bachelor presents: "Listen to your Heart"

singing singles....

Bri...gorgeous brunette
    Chris...lucky bro...

15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

CBS Cancels God Friended Me

CBS has opted to end drama God Friended Me after two seasons. I hear the decision was made early enough so the series’ creative team had time to craft the Season 2 finale as a series finale and give the show, from Warner Bros. TV and Berlanti Prods., a proper ending.

Full Article

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Netflix just dropped the full trailer for "The Eddy":

17. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Well cast but horribly conceived. The writing was terrible.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. darkcurry

Andre Holland = underrated

Great actor. Loved him in the first season of Castle Rock.

19. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

They better make him back with the goddess at the series finale (I´m talking about God friended me, I´m in love with the actress)

20. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I stopped watching it because I knew they would do the usual and break them up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List